Anyone else's Directv HD service not working???

BuffaloBud

I also bought the Sunday Ticket To Go for $350 and was unable to watch the game on my laptop. The option to watch the game was "grayed out". I called numerous times in the first half and got the same "we're working diligently on the problem" BS. At halftime, I left the house and found a place to watch the rest of the game. When I got home and saw that the option to watch the games was still "grayed out", I called and requested a refund. The rep said the credit to my card would come within 72 hours, but unfortunately I'll believe it when I see it. I have no faith in DirecTV.

I also tried the Sunday Ticket To Go on the Ipad and the stream was horrific. I gave up after 5-10 minutes.

DirecTvService posted on twitter that those of us that ordered through that Playstation will bs receiving some type of credit and everything should be corrected by next weekend.

I was able to watch the 4 o'clock games without any issues and it looked pretty good.

Has not worked the entire game. Guide only shows non-HD channels. Could this be called in for a refund?

Just came on 4:15 of 3rd quarter.

1st year in a long time that mine worked perfectly 1st week of the year- maybe because i called last night and threatened to quit before they took $240 off

my sunday ticket togo didnt work for my computer today...at all....for any game. had to watch a stream on p2p. keep checking back and still not working. biggest waste of 350 bucks. i only pay so that i can get an hd feed and not have to watch a crappy online feed

I live about 2 miles from Jimmy'a Old Town Tavern and had no problems at all until a thunderstorm rolled in about 3:45. Fortunately, the game was not in doubt at the point and the signal came back in a few minutes.

...but you probably had a different receiver than we did. They said they were having issues with the HD feed.

We had issues with DirecTV at our Bills Backers club, missed the first half completely.

The people at the bar downloaded new software at halftime and it worked, so we got to see the entire second half.

Same problem at the Stadium Sports Cafe in Addison Texas. Our problem was the pregame.

Same thing for me. In an apartment complex which I'm not allowed to install a dish so I get the Sunday Ticket to go and the start watching button was greyed out as well the whole game. I'm thinking about getting a refund and get the game rewind which is a total of $40. Just wait an extra 3-4 hours for the game but much cheaper and commercial free.

Anyone with rewind want to let me know how well it works. I think it's directly through NFL.com correct?

I have been happy at home with DISH Network, which doesn't offer Sunday Ticket or the equivalent, so instead of going out to a bar or restaurant every Sunday I bought the Game Rewind for $40 at nfl.com this year. Dish Network offered a free preview of their Red Zone channel for the Week 1 games, which showed a lot of Bills highlights (but not the full game), so I wasn't in a rush to see the full Chiefs game on rewind.

I finally watched the rewind of the entire game Saturday afternoon, and it worked great. You get the broadcast network feed, but with all commercials and the half time show stripped out. I watched the entire game in just over two hours.

The video streamed continuously without interruption, and the resolution was crisp, but your experience my vary depending on your Internet connection speed. I have occasional evening and weekend access to a fellow Bills fan's fast workplace Internet connection, and the employer doesn't mind personal Internet access during non-working hours, so I watched the game there. The connection speed today tested out at a little over 40 Mbps down and a little over 20 Mbps up at www.speedtest.net - - not sure what your experience would be like at more typical and slower home connection speeds.

Bottom line - - if you don't mind waiting til very late Sunday night or Monday to watch the game, and have a fast Internet connection, Game Rewind appears to be a great option. I think (not certain) that you can first access any given Sunday's game only after the Sunday night game has finished, and later at times when no live NFL game is being broadcast.

Watched the game at a bar in Austin, no problems at all! The guy doing the tv/sound stuff told us that the signal was lost on new DTV boxes, all over the country...explained why there was a huge influx of people, at the bar, late in the 1st quarter...guy said at the bars other location, they had lost the signal as well...I still find it amusing that DTV advocates won't ever admit that this product is far from perfect.

That's funny, I watched the game without any issues on their latest model HD DVR last week (HR24-500).