Buffalo Bills 2011 Week 1 Pump Up Highlight! Get Pumped!

WILLIS

I may be the biggest bills diehard of em all with is sad to admit and I also happen to love digital video editing...so although I don't post on the forum much...I browse it frequently, and have always been in the chats on gameday for as long as I can remember...so ive decided to put together a little pump up video for you folks here at TBD and the stadium wall. It consists of highlights taken from this preseason. Enjoy the video, I hope it soups you through the roof. I plan on making a highlight for every Bills win this season. So I hope to that means I'll be a busy man. Beat the chiefs! Go Buffalo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey0gIKZ2IfI

After viewing the embedded vid, ide recommend watching it on the youtube site for best viewing quality, and in 480p.

I may be the biggest bills diehard of em all with is sad to admit and I also happen to love digital video editing...so although I don't post on the forum much...I browse it frequently, and have always been in the chats on gameday for as long as I can remember...so ive decided to put together a little pump up video for you folks here at TBD and the stadium wall. It consists of highlights taken from this preseason. Enjoy the video, I hope it soups you through the roof. I plan on making a highlight for every Bills win this season. So I hope to that means I'll be a busy man. Beat the chiefs! Go Buffalo!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ey0gIKZ2IfI

After viewing the embedded vid, ide recommend watching it on the youtube site for best viewing quality, and in 480p.

I like you rarely post....But visit the site OFTEN. GREAT video brother. I'm pumped.....HAPPY KICKOFF DAY GENTS!!!!!!!!!!!

You made that bro? That was awesome. Best parts of that video... Easley catching the TD in slomotion and the beat hit and fast mostion on the next play. Lights out at the end seemed very similar, going along with the music. And then Berman at the end. There was a Bills video on YouTube a while ago where there was a closeup shot of me in it. I wish I could find it but I can't anymore. Anyway, great work bro, it pumped me up for sure. Can't wait til 1pm. And can't wait to see you video next week.

GO BILLS!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ey0gIKZ2IfI

On an iPad, can't extract link...can someone help a brotha out?

Want to fwd this awesomeness around!!