Your Bills vs. Chiefs score predictions here

GOBILLS78

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noticed nobody on the Chiefs board has Buffalo winning. Apparently KC's offense makes Green Bay's look like Prairie View's.

I saw that too. They find it hilarious that some experts are picking the Bills. "What a joke -- the Bills run defense is going to be by far the worst in the league. How do they get more love than us"

Ya, I guess Dareus and Barnett won't change the run defense. Nope, not one bit...

I saw that too. They find it hilarious that some experts are picking the Bills. "What a joke -- the Bills run defense is going to be by far the worst in the league. How do they get more love than us"

Ya, I guess Dareus and Barnett won't change the run defense. Nope, not one bit...

Nor will Merriman or Morrison.

I guess the KC fans saying this didn't watch the game last year.

Despite the Bills actually having the worst run defense in the league last season, and giving up over 200 yards on the ground that day, the Chiefs still needed one of those cheap "last second before the FG kick time-outs" to avoid losing in OT.