A reputable media source has us #1, and they aren't joking.

Lv-Bills

The prettiest team in the NFL.......................your Buffalo Bills. And they did the research to prove it. AND, to even further the article, guess who has the ugliest team in the league? Kansas City. Those ugly ass bastards.

This brings up a couple of questions........

#1 - Are the Chiefs going to be mad because they are so ugly?

#2 - Is Tom Brady jealous of us?

My link

We're #1, we're #1!

Part of the equation involved Ralph Wilson, and they added Chan Gailey is more attractive than most other players in the League.

If this is legit, I don't want to live on this planet anymore.... :blink:

Not only is Ralph cheap, now he's too ugly for us to be considered the best looking team? j/k

The team must have graded well to make up for those two fugly mofos

Edited by gflande1

The prettiest team in the NFL.......................your Buffalo Bills. And they did the research to prove it. AND, to even further the article, guess who has the ugliest team in the league? Kansas City. Those ugly ass bastards.

This brings up a couple of questions........

#1 - Are the Chiefs going to be mad because they are so ugly?

#2 - Is Tom Brady jealous of us?

My link

We're #1, we're #1!

Guess we better get ugly.

Not only is Ralph cheap, now he's too ugly for us to be considered the best looking team? j/k

The team must have graded well to make up for those two fugly mofos

I have all the respect in the world for Mr. Wilson and all he's done for Western New York, but let's face it, he's a little difficult to Fap to... ;)

I can say that women go crazy over george wilson...was reading some articles online about his modeling in GQ,etc and there were a whole lotta borderline x-rated comments from the ladies talking about what he could do to them...

Edited by matter2003

thread title should be more clear as 3 of us posted this link up afterwards.

Yup, I was one of them. I scanned the thread titles and I searched the word looking - came up empty, so I posted my thread........Which got shut down I guess immediately.