Jasper working with Oline?

CBD

Buffalo Bills

@buffalobills Buffalo Bills

Practice is underway in the fieldhouse ... Michael Jasper is working w/ the offensive line.

@pham22758 Paul Hamilton

Jasper practicing at RT

Edited by Carey Bender

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Practice is underway in the fieldhouse ... Michael Jasper is working w/ the offensive line

hmmmmmmmm

Practice is underway in the fieldhouse ... Michael Jasper is working w/ the offensive line

hmmmmmmmm

keep in mind Jasper is on practice squad so he likely will be on both lines for the scout team

Buffalo Bills

@buffalobills Buffalo Bills

Practice is underway in the fieldhouse ... Michael Jasper is working w/ the offensive line.

Maybe he is just filling because line has only 3 backups. Wouldn't want it to be permanent as the O-line needs to be more mobile and I think he is better suited for NT.

Maybe he is just filling because line has only 3 backups. Wouldn't want it to be permanent as the O-line needs to be more mobile and I think he is better suited for NT.

Just because he is big doesn't mean he isn't / can't be mobile. I thought that was the point with this guy, was that the team was amazed at how well he moves for a big man. Technique is another issue, and if they want to see whether he can pick up necessary technique for an offensive position more quickly, I am ALL for it. Right now DL is not a need in the same way that OL is. That's a fact.

Seriously. The Bills need to start drafting 7th round rookies who can start immediately.

And you know who isn't a project? Jimmy Clausen. That kid has HOFer all over him. Can't believe the Bills passed on him. :wallbash:

I understand the 7th round opinion, but Jimmy Clausen HOFer?

Edited by KollegeStudnet