Clayton ranks Fitz 27th, warns Bills fans to get ready for Luck

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe, but let's wait until the end of the year before we start handing out final grades.

Also this was expected performance, not ability from what I can tell. Given our line, wideouts coming in, and fitz himself - there were huge question marks on all fronts in the passing game. With the injury bug biting bell and the WR I'm getting worried in the passing game. Hopefully it stays at this high level. These guys have obviously Outplayed 27, but anyone that isn't surprised right now is nuts.

I thought i heard it first that mike leach was going to ____________ or that ryan mallett was gonna be the first QB off the board?

Yawn

Actually, I said Ryan Mallet would be off the board before Andy Luck - and, of course, I was right :beer:

Mike Leach is going to [pick one] Florida Atlantic/Arizona/UCLA - remember where ya read it first. And I'll stick with my August statement that Fitz will have better season than Brady...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

18 and 1 baby!!!!! B-)

. . .

Lee Evans was a square peg in a round whole.

The "double teams" and deep safety talk will disappear by week 4.

And you can replace straight line speed. There are literally dozens of super fast WR in this league. Look at the Raiders they have 5 WRs that could probably win the bronze in an olympic relay event but can't catch a cold. On Sunday there will be many cuts and many of the people will have straight line speed. Its proven to be one of the least important qualities for a WR. Look at Jerry Rice, Look at Terrell Owens, look at Marvin Harrison, look at Steve Largent, look at Art Monk, look at Andre Reed, look at Chris Carter . . .

Check

:thumbsup:

. . .unless of course we go 10-6 and make a wildcard (a boy can dream . . .)

The dream is still alive . . .