Clayton ranks Fitz 27th, warns Bills fans to get ready for Luck

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so embarrassing hearing Clayton on the radio with Schopp & Bulldog. He is often wrong and misses important details of games. Definitely a pay check appearance to him. I just remember him saying some ridiculous stuff where the 2 idiots were groaning while he was talking. He would often get stats wrong like 'strength of schedule' and schopp would have to correct him after he was done.

Clayton is a joke. Fitzy will prove him wrong this year. But that's not hard to do..

What positive case would you expect him to make?

Journeyman fitz sets up behind a suspect oline where suspect little was done to address their needs. their best wr over the last 8 years was traded preseason, so I'm expecting great things from him?

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Journeyman fitz sets up behind a suspect oline where suspect little was done to address their needs. their best wr over the last 8 years was traded preseason, so I'm expecting great things from him?

Right, because colleagues like Peter King and Mike Florio have totally negative takes on the Bills.

It's not hard if you take a second and think..

Didn't Salisbury getting canned for emailing pics of his dong to co workers? Lol wonder if Clayton was one of them

The ol' Salisbury steak if you will

Didn't Salisbury getting canned for emailing pics of his dong to co workers? Lol wonder if Clayton was one of them

The ol' Salisbury steak if you will

That they went .500 over the last half of the season. The addition of Dareus beside Kyle Williams. Adding Wanny and Merriman.

Fitz is better than 27 but at the same time I would love to get Luck on this team. :thumbsup:

Wasn't Clayton the little "me precious" guy in lord of the rings?

How does that give him football cred?

NO he is that teacher from South Park. MMMkkaaayyyyy???