anyone else hate the new uni?

138 members have voted

1. 1. like or dislike

• dislike
    • neutral

I thought i would like it but after watching two games i started to realize...i hate it.

First thing is the way the helmet stripe fattens out in the back.

Second...too many big stripes ont the jersey but nothing that stands out, just thick stripes, red and blue. wow.

Lastly, I really miss the red helmet, I didnt realize how much I associate the bills with red, not white.

Actually I liked the throw-back all whites alot, but there are some difference that make these new ones just ugly. And after seeing flashbacks of the last uni I thought, wow, the old ones look so much better. I never "really" liked the old ones because of the blocky shoulders and the stupid pant stripes, but now I miss them.

can we at least have red helmets? Ill be happy with that. I cant believe I have to look at these for the next ten years or so. :cry:

I thought i would like it but after watching two games i started to realize...i hate it.

Second...too many big stripes ont the jersey but nothing that stands out, just thick stripes, red and blue. wow.

Lastly, I really miss the red helmet, I didnt realize how much I associate the bills with red, not white.

Actually I liked the throw-back all whites alot, but there are some difference that make these new ones just ugly. And after seeing flashbacks of the last uni I thought, wow, the old ones look so much better. I never "really" liked the old ones because of the blocky shoulders and the stupid pant stripes, but now I miss them.

can we at least have red helmets? Ill be happy with that. I cant believe I have to look at these for the next ten years or so. :cry:

You must seriously be blind, have bad taste...or both.

This is purely poor taste. Those NFL Europe looking CFL inspired navy blocks were awful! The worst white jersey in NFL history...navy and royal with red and white? Way too busy unless you can't differentiate colors.

You're completely in the minority on this one.

Love the new uniform. I like it more than the throwbacks of recent years, because of the helmet...white, charging buffalo is the best...could live without the widening stripe on the back, but hey, its' the Bills, you can't like everything. Now, lets' just get a team that plays as well as the uniforms look...btw..I think I will like the new home uni's even more!

Edited by Buftex

Please! The Bills went from arguabbly the worst unis to top 5 in an instant with this upgrade. I live in California and everyone I talk to thinks the new unis are sick! Ravens have the gayest unis in The NFL, worst color scheme and logo. Some of the early and mid 90's era revised unis like Patriots and Broncos need an update-looking pretty dated.

I love the new unis. Could they have been nicer? Sure, but they are a HUGE upgrade over the garbage unis we had for the last decade+. The white helmets bring me back to my youth, visions of Joe Cribbs dominating. Off topic, I just watched an old video of Cribbs, man was he explosive through the hole. One of the most underrated players in league history and still my favorite Bill of all time (not the best, but my favorite).

Amen! but I want the unis black and red like the sabres did I know most wouldn't like this but that's what I like.

I like the red standing buffalo better - it breaks up all that blue - but the new unis are far superior to the monstrosities they've had for a few years.

Yup! The widening helmet stripe is growing on me, though the shoulder/high sleeve stripes are taking a little more time. Really looking forward to their new 'homes' this weekend!

Just in case, I'm keeping the DVR of the Steeler game last year. I hope it's not the last time I see the '65 throwbacks with the red standing Buffalo..