Tonights Game

RU Serious

CG talked all week about how his offense was terrible during practice. The "O" line better show something tonight, or half of them will be getting a visit from The Turk. I think if they can find a left tackle and move Bell to the right, we have a chance to be mediocre this year. :flirt:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see the 1st team offense put some points on the board. Every preseason we seem to struggle and it carries over to the regular season.

In addition, I would like to see how the Defense plays without Merriman in the lineup and if can they can continue to build on last weeks performance.

I'd like to see the 1st team o-line play the first half with some substitutions on the right side to see if we can find the right combination.

I want to see our coverage teams tackle somebody. I know some/many of those guys won't be on the final roster, but tackle somebody.

I want to see us return every KO that doesn't go out of the EZ.

I want to see more of the young backers. I want to see Troup get some early snaps.

I want to see Batten get 2 sacks again. Before Aaron Williams got his interception against Chicago he was getting beat pretty bad. I'd like to see improvement there. The second string offense was horrible and I'd like to see some signs of improvement. I want to see Spiller move the chains. Dareus needs to back up his talk. I want to see if our Wild Bill QB can throw too. I want to see more production from Thigpen as well. I'd like to see solid evidence that the D can stop the run against Denver's vaunted zone blocking scheme.

I could go on for a while with this but I think these are the biggest things right now.

I am out of the loop. Merriman is out? I would have liked to see him even come close to what he showed in game 1. He was just that good. If he plays at anywhere near that level he will instantly become the best player on the team.

This aside, I would like to of course see Dareus continue to make progress and NOT get hurt. After that, I am hoping that Batten proves again that he is a legit pass rusher.

On offense, I hope that Chandler justifies Nix in terms of not going after Kevin Boss, which imo was a very dumb move. But, what do I know? After all, I am not working for the Bills.

What RI Bills Fan said - I'd like to see our starting O score a TD (or 2). Some points from our starting D would be a nice bonus, otherwise a takeaway (or 2). Better play from our special teams - especially return coverage.

Other than all that, no injuries...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

I am out of the loop. Merriman is out? I would have liked to see him even come close to what he showed in game 1. He was just that good. If he plays at anywhere near that level he will instantly become the best player on the team.

This aside, I would like to of course see Dareus continue to make progress and NOT get hurt. After that, I am hoping that Batten proves again that he is a legit pass rusher.

On offense, I hope that Chandler justifies Nix in terms of not going after Kevin Boss, which imo was a very dumb move. But, what do I know? After all, I am not working for the Bills.

I'd prefer if merriman didn't play one more snap in pre season. I'd be ok with it, if he didn't practice one more time for the rest of the season. The guy knows how to bring the heat. He can do that if he's not hurt. Practicing and preseason games = more chance to get hurt. Let him ride the bike 3 hours a day and bring the pain on Sunday's.

I'd prefer if merriman didn't play one more snap in pre season. I'd be ok with it, if he didn't practice one more time for the rest of the season. The guy knows how to bring the heat. He can do that if he's not hurt. Practicing and preseason games = more chance to get hurt. Let him ride the bike 3 hours a day and bring the pain on Sunday's.

LOL read my post above!