Tom Brady Goes Berserk

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously HATE the patriots

Really, why?

I just hope Tom Brady isn't already old and in the twilight of his career when we finally beat them. I want to beat them now, this season. The Bills have turned into a college team. We're not going to the Orange Bowl, but if we could just beat State, I'll take it.

Really, why?

I just hope Tom Brady isn't already old and in the twilight of his career when we finally beat them. I want to beat them now, this season. The Bills have turned into a college team. We're not going to the Orange Bowl, but if we could just beat State, I'll take it.

:thumbsup: Nothing more I'd like to see then 2 wins over the Pats this year. We just need to learn how to cover tight ends, stop the screen pass, and the other teams running game. Oh yeah, and score around 30 points per game.

He punted the ball into the stands? Is he 12 years old?

I believe Buddy & Chan would find that to be a tradable offence. :bag:

Exactly.

Exactly why I hate the man.

He behaves like a child. He's been so well protected--literally and figuretively--by the systems they run and by the blockers in front of him, that he's never really had to grow into a leadership role the way most QB's earn it.

I've said it about him and I'll take it to the grave, damn it. He doesn't deserve the respect he gets. Any professional quarterback that's mildly worthwhile could stand back there like a statue and wait four seconds for his receivers to pop open.

Get out of here with this clown.

Edited by The Big Cat

Haynesworth hasn't practiced since the first day of camp I believe. What's going on with him?

He's rich, fat and lazy.

I happened to catch Belichick's weekly interview on EEI driving home from the Cape on Monday. He was very complimentary about Chad Johnson, but he lumped Haynesworth in with the rest of the injured guys with a 'we need to get some guys on the field and see what they can do and we have a compressed schedule this year so time is running short' kind of statement.

If Haynesworth can't get on the field by the last pre-season game, I think he'll be gone.

maybe they are trying to run a new crazy offence where the QB punts the ball, or maybe he was supposed to be working on learning the 'Drop kick" that Flutie brought back?

Either that or he feels threatened by them drafting Mallett that he wants to show them he can play other positions, like punter, so he can keep a job on the team?

Heard he got some sand in his va-jay-jay.

I'm gonna predict it right now. The 2011 Patriots will be lucky to make the playoffs. Reasons being. I hate the moves they made in the offseason. They brought in selfish players. I don't respect or see them as a legitimate threat anymore. I think they can be easily sceamed against because they don't have the same personal to do what they used to be able to do.

It's the Jet's division to lose if you ask me.

I'm gonna predict it right now. The 2011 Patriots will be lucky to make the playoffs. Reasons being. I hate the moves they made in the offseason. They brought in selfish players. I don't respect or see them as a legitimate threat anymore. I think they can be easily sceamed against because they don't have the same personal to do what they used to be able to do.

It's the Jet's division to lose if you ask me.

Had this conversation with a friend last week. The pats are a beneficiary of playing in an extremely weak division. The bills and dolphins have been bad for a while save for the dolphins one 11-5 season. The jets also have been mediocre. Yes they've made the afc championship game 2 years running but only after eking into the playoffs. I think the jets got worse this year not better and would be suprised to see them in the playoffs.

Saying that its still the pats division to lose imo but they are not an elite team imo. They haven't won't a playoff game the last 3 years let alone made even an afc championship game/super bowl.

Edited by section122

If 14-2 is on the decline then I cannot wait for the bills to be on the decline!

Yeah. People on this board have been saying the Pats have been on the decline for the last 5 years. They'll be better than they were last year. Sucks, but as Bills fans get ready to deal with it.

Exactly.

Exactly why I hate the man.

He behaves like a child. He's been so well protected--literally and figuretively--by the systems they run and by the blockers in front of him, that he's never really had to grow into a leadership role the way most QB's earn it.

I've said it about him and I'll take it to the grave, damn it. He doesn't deserve the respect he gets. Any professional quarterback that's mildly worthwhile could stand back there like a statue and wait four seconds for his receivers to pop open.

Get out of here with this clown.

Leading teams on last second drives in Superbowls with inferior talent doesn't qualify as growing into a leadership role? He's actually done less with more recently as opposed to those early Superbowl teams.

It's easy to hate Brady, but we'd all love for him to be our QB. If this happened in training camp, everyone would be saying "Damn, Fitzy finally got fed up with the oline and flipped out." Or if Eric Wood did something similar, people would applaud him for it.

Yeah. People on this board have been saying the Pats have been on the decline for the last 5 years. They'll be better than they were last year. Sucks, but as Bills fans get ready to deal with it.

Yup, compare talent by position group and it's still no contest. The Pats are better at every phase except maybe RB and DB, which are probably ties.

Leading teams on last second drives in Superbowls with inferior talent doesn't qualify as growing into a leadership role? He's actually done less with more recently as opposed to those early Superbowl teams.

It's easy to hate Brady, but we'd all love for him to be our QB. If this happened in training camp, everyone would be saying "Damn, Fitzy finally got fed up with the oline and flipped out." Or if Eric Wood did something similar, people would applaud him for it.

Inferior talent? Yeah, those defenses were insufferable.

Also, he throws hissy fits...ALL THE TIME.

He barks at his teammates (not leadership), he cries to the refs (prima donna ****), he sulks on the sideliens (not leadership).

No. I'm sorry. Brady's a b. And he wouldn't have lasted more than a season in a half in Buffalo behind our line. And with the way he conducts himself, he would have been laughed out of town by players and fans alike.

Anyone else notice the fact that the Patriots are starting an untested left tackle tonight against Tampa? That raises all sorts of interesting possibilities.

Can you imagine if Brady was taken out by a blind side hit in an exhibition game? The chowderheads would freak out.

Anyone else notice the fact that the Patriots are starting an untested left tackle tonight against Tampa? That raises all sorts of interesting possibilities.

Can you imagine if Brady was taken out by a blind side hit in an exhibition game? The chowderheads would freak out.

Pats put up 21 points on TB in the first quarter tonight. Brady survived with no injuries and 2 TD passes. Scary.