Bills offense nickname

Coach55

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to come up with a nickname for the Bills offense given they are a whole pile of also-rans and never weres. The are basically the "Replacements"

Current Bills Starters/potential starters

QB – Fitzpatrick – 7th round for St Louis

RB – Jackson – undrafted

FB – McIntyre – undrafted

WR – Johnson – 7th round

WR – Parrish – 2nd round

WR – Nelson – undrafted

WR – Jones – undrafted

TE – Chandler – 4th round by San Diego, dumped and subsequently dumped by NYG and Dal

LT – Bell – 7th round

LG – Rinehart – 3rd round by Washington, dumped and subsequently dumped by NYJ

LG – Levitre – 2nd round (just demoted to 2nd team)

C – Wood – 1st round (a real player)

RG – Urbik – 3rd round by Pitt - dumped

RT – Pears – undrafted

Excellent summary.

How about "Bottom feeders"

This is a site for bills fans

If you're insinuating that I'm not a Bills fan because I have a sense of humor, I'd argue that in order to follow this team a sense of humor is a prerequisite to maintaining your fandom AND your sanity. :D

Long time reader, first time poster.

Didn't anyone read Fitz's comments? "Last week Bills quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick told me the team is made up of a group of guys he referred to as “the unwanted.” Among that group are three receivers the Bills – and especially Fitzpatrick – have big plans for: Naaman Roosevelt, Donald Jones and David Nelson (in no particular order).

(link).

"The Unwanteds" is already what the Bills are calling their offense. It's awesome that their already thinking the same whay that we are.

We need to come up with a nickname for the Bills offense given they are a whole pile of also-rans and never weres. The are basically the "Replacements"

Current Bills Starters/potential starters

QB Fitzpatrick 7th round for St Louis

RB Jackson undrafted

FB McIntyre undrafted

WR Johnson 7th round

WR Parrish 2nd round

WR Nelson undrafted

WR Jones undrafted

TE Chandler 4th round by San Diego, dumped and subsequently dumped by NYG and Dal

LT Bell 7th round

LG Rinehart 3rd round by Washington, dumped and subsequently dumped by NYJ

LG Levitre 2nd round (just demoted to 2nd team)

C Wood 1st round (a real player)

RG Urbik 3rd round by Pitt - dumped

RT Pears undrafted

Rework the list a little, maybe add Roosevelt, Davis and/or maybe Caulcrick and get rid of Woods and Levitre to get the number to 12 names. Then you have "The Dirty Dozen." If you know the premise of the movie, 12 condemned men offered a last chance to redeem themselves on a suicide mission, then it kind of fits their career status. This is the last and/or best chance for most of these guys to be relevant to the NFL.

Edited by JESSEFEFFER