Maybin cleared waivers

Can he be brought back and designated to the practice squad?

I don't think he should take up a roster spot.

But who knows if this was the wake up call he needed or whether he's become so poisonous to the rest of the league that we can sit him on a shelf until he's physically and mentally ready to play this game.

Dude is still really young. Might be worth keeping in a jar.

Ya never know.

That said, I get it. Right now he sucks. Right now he's King **** Head. Okay, great. Now nobody has to respond in kind. Now we can have a Maybin thread does something other than hate on the guy.

Been active for too many games to qualify for the PS.

I believe that he is now free to negotiate with any team, but at whatever salary they think he deserves. If he had been claimed it would have been for his rookie contract amount.

could be wrong though

be done with him

Now we can have a Maybin thread does something other than hate on the guy.
<_< good luck with that

Been active for too many games to qualify for the PS.

I believe that he is now free to negotiate with any team, but at whatever salary they think he deserves. If he had been claimed it would have been for his rookie contract amount.

could be wrong though

be done with him

<_< good luck with that

According to Schefter Tweet he's now an UFA.

Is he considering changing his position to strong safety?

He might have the height and weight to translate to another position, but he doesn't have safety speed. It seems like his biggest problem was also a lack of football instincts. He got fat speed rushing a few lineman from East Carolina Cow College who are now bagging groceries. Against even top tier college talent he was ineffective. Against pros, it was embarrassing. When they moved him to LB, he was lost.

Aaron is young, and I can feel for a young guy who's definitely at a crossroads in his life. He seems to have other interests and ambitions. Maybe he can parlay some of his fame into success in another field.

I really wanted to see the kid put at TE and take a year to work on that position. I watched him almost chase down Knox from the bears on that kickoff return man....Maybin is very fast. I bet he could be a decent TE. But what do I know...

A tight end needs to be able to block. Do you see Maybin blocking anyone?

I really wanted to see the kid put at TE and take a year to work on that position. I watched him almost chase down Knox from the bears on that kickoff return man....Maybin is very fast. I bet he could be a decent TE. But what do I know...

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

He is 25 lbs too light to be a LB.

He would be 45 lbs too light to play tight end. With his height and weight, he is closest to a WR.

And he is not fast. His 40 times are all over the place but beside the one outlier at his pro day (friendly hand on the stop watch, no doubt), most times have him in the 4.7-4.9 range. That is not fast.

Can he be brought back and designated to the practice squad?

I don't think he should take up a roster spot.

But who knows if this was the wake up call he needed or whether he's become so poisonous to the rest of the league that we can sit him on a shelf until he's physically and mentally ready to play this game.

Dude is still really young. Might be worth keeping in a jar.

Ya never know.

That said, I get it. Right now he sucks. Right now he's King **** Head. Okay, great. Now nobody has to respond in kind. Now we can have a Maybin thread does something other than hate on the guy.

Is starting this thread a personal PR move to cover up your initial reaction to drafting Maybin in post #4 of the Maybin thread?

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/87896-round-1-pick-11-aaron-maybin-de-penn-state/page__view__findpost__p__1403683

I LOVE IT BABY!! F-CK YEAH!!

Kinda, maybe seems like you still love the pick.

He looked the fool trying to chase down Knox.

Edited by BEAST MODE BABY!

He joins the rest of some other Bill's wasted # 1 picks as they did not perform as expected (impact players) drafted so high:

Eric Flowers, Mike Williams, J.P. Losman, John McCargo

Hopefully we have most all of the dead weight off of this team now and can move onward and upward.

Go Bills!

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

He is 25 lbs too light to be a LB.

He would be 45 lbs too light to play tight end. With his height and weight, he is closest to a WR.

And he is not fast. His 40 times are all over the place but beside the one outlier at his pro day (friendly hand on the stop watch, no doubt), most times have him in the 4.7-4.9 range. That is not fast.

his current height and weight almost match plaxico burress, but a little lighter and much slower... sad to type that.

Is starting this thread a personal PR move to cover up your initial reaction to drafting Maybin in post #4 of the Maybin thread?

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/87896-round-1-pick-11-aaron-maybin-de-penn-state/page__view__findpost__p__1403683

Kinda, maybe seems like you still love the pick

Yes, that's it.

I was a fool to support a Bills player, a damn fool. I should have behaved like a real fan and run him out of town before he was even fitted for his uniform.

According to Schefter Tweet he's now an UFA.

Bout the most exciting thing he's ever done for Bills nation.

And less physical. A tight end needs to block and catch. I doubt he can do either.

I'm sure he's good an blocking the running back from getting out of the backfield and good at catching them when they get slammed on top of him(since he's usually on the ground anyways).