[closed]Jerseys?

Dorkington

I've seen jerseys ordered from http://borntradejersey.com

Their selection for the Bills is limited, some classic jerseys, Jim, Thurman etc and a few modern ones (Jackson, Dareus) but they are game weight jerseys, not the cheap material.

Those white so-called M&N jerseys aren't even close - look more like Giants jerseys.

Just go the dhgate route. I just got my jerseys...Spiller and Dareus whites. They are incredible!! Look just like the real deal, and they fit awesome. Paid $86 for the pair including shipping. They took less than two weeks to ship from China to Alaska. Trust me...it is totally worth it :thumbsup:

BTW...I used the seller realsportsjerseys

DH Gate is the way to go. I ordered 10 Bills jerseys, various players, various sizes, some blue, some white. Total cost per jersey: $22. Great quality and they look 1000% better than the replicas the Bills Store sells. It takes about two weeks to get them but shipping was free.

Just go the dhgate route. I just got my jerseys...Spiller and Dareus whites. They are incredible!! Look just like the real deal, and they fit awesome. Paid $86 for the pair including shipping. They took less than two weeks to ship from China to Alaska. Trust me...it is totally worth it :thumbsup:

BTW...I used the seller realsportsjerseys

I can't find that vendor on dhgate. I see a "topsportsjerseys," and some of the other ones people have mentioned on here, like "honest-first." Can you PM me a link to their warehouse site?

I ordered 5 jerseys at one time. Home Stevie jersey, away Williams, dareus and Jackson. Also ordered a Ronnie Lott jersey for by buddy. 5 jerseys $105. If you buy 1 jersey it's 36, but 21 in a lot of 5. Seller is Minging1225. You can intant message him and tell him you want to buy a "lot" of 5, but that you want to mix and match jerseys. $21 a pop is a great deal, I hope they're not garbage. I read the feedback about the seller, seems to be very reputable and almost everyone was happy with their jerseys (1 person in last last year was unhappy, he said one of the jerseys had a stain, everyone else was happy).

Placed my order yesterday with honest-first. Ordered 5 jerseys for $109 with free shipping.

Ordered:

Fitz Away

Freddy Away

Stevie Home

Williams Home

Stevie Home(for the wife)

Anxiously awaiting the delivery and will report back with reviews.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.