Like the ALL WHITE uniforms

im4bflo

i agree as well, love the white uniforms. cant wait for the PREASEASON home opener, ill be there and against detroit as well to catch em in the blue home uni's. cant wait

AND you have to assume that will be the best of the preseason games because the starters will play the most. Great game all around for you.

^cant wait brother! :D and yes the last 2 games are the 2 that the starters play most correct? especially the 4th/last game

No. The 3rd game is the one where starters typically play the most. The last game they get the starters off very early.

The shoulder striping didn't look like it was in any less a state of limbo.

Not being parallel with the sleeve hem looks like ****. That was a total Bush-league "We're going to be different!" design move. They tacked back toward traditional unis as 99% of the fans wanted, but just couldn't go the whole way.

Let's hope Nike can clean that up when they take over next year.

Also not a fan of the helmet flare.

Other than those two bits, they'd be damn near perfect.

Edited by UConn James

They did look sharp. Still would like blue pants on the road but i am excited about them going back to blue jersey/white pants at home. The blue/blue home look the past several years was nauseating and only reminded me of Bledsoe/Donahoe/Willis and Losman for some reason. I am glad to move on from that. Part of me suspects they shelved the blue pants for now to keep the players from politicing to wear blue/blue again someday. Remember, it was the players who favored that look and management allowed them to wear it. Now there is no option. It's Blue over white at home.