Buffalo Bills new punter Reid Forrest

Considering Moorman isn't a new regime guy, this doesn't bode well for him:

Last season, Moorman ranked 23rd in the NFL with 42.4 yards per punt. “He’s been there 10 years,” Forrest said, “but like the coach (DeHaven) said, he didn’t exactly do things they wanted him to do last year.”

He'll have the next 3 games to prove himself as a punter, AND as Moorman's holder (although I'd rather have Brad Smith do it).

Wow--this is really shocking to me. Never knew DeHaven was so down on Moorman.

He had an off-year last year--but is still a stellar punter, IMO. If we cut him, he'll be snatched up in about 2 seconds...

All that BDH 'knows' is what he saw last season. Moorman was well below average last season. Difficult to understand, the prior year he was very very good. It would not surprise me to see him replaced, but Forrest has to be the clear winner to have a chance IMO.

I can't wait for a fake punt with the new guy so I can yell "Run, Forrest, Run!"

^-----THIS ROFLMFAO

moorman looked like an aids patient at the game. he was so skinny, more skinny that he used to be.

I was gonna say cancer patient. I've noticed that too about him when I saw him at camp. He looks like he was just saved from Aushiwitz.