Preseason game replays

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NFL Network will be showing all 64 preseason games, 6 live and the rest on delay.

Note that there will be several other nationally televised games on netowrk TV, locally, etc. The 50 or so games not shown live will be on the NFL Network, and most will be shown within 24 hours of the actual game. Some will be delayed by only a few hours.

Haven't seen the schedule, so I don't know this for fact, but this is how it's typically done.

And for those whiners who ask why isn't it included in the NFL Sunday Ticket...the games are not broadcast by the major networks nor are they included in the big TV deal with the NFL. We're lucky to have the opportunity to se them at all. The games are meaningless, so for me, it's not a big deal even if I know the outcome before I have a chance to watch. I'm more interested in seeing developmental players and others who are competing for a roster spot.

No schedule yet? (I did try googling, and the NFL network site, but came up with nothing.)

Yes, kind of odd. Normally, they have the re-broadcast schedule for each of the games about a month ahead of time...

That said, all I know for sure, no Bills pre-season games, barring some last minute changes, are shceduled to be broadcast live, nationally. Looks like the NFL Re-Wind pre-season package is the only way to go for us out of towners. :cry:

Yes, kind of odd. Normally, they have the re-broadcast schedule for each of the games about a month ahead of time...

That said, all I know for sure, no Bills pre-season games, barring some last minute changes, are shceduled to be broadcast live, nationally. Looks like the NFL Re-Wind pre-season package is the only way to go for us out of towners. :cry:

Unless one of those websites like JustinTV can get it for us, or if you can find a sports bar that has a satellite then you can try the C-band, KU-band stuff.

NFL network listed the games that would be nationally televised, live for week 1. They didn't list stations the games were on, but Buffalo vs Chicago was one of them. So I guess now it would be a matter of which station it will be on.

Hmmm...when I looked at the schedule, they had the Packers vs whoever they ar playing listed to start, on the NFL Network, live, kickoff half an hour prior to the Bills/Bears kickoff. It looks like they are showing the Bills/Bears, tape delay, on Sunday night (August 14th)

Hmmm...when I looked at the schedule, they had the Packers vs whoever they ar playing listed to start, on the NFL Network, live, kickoff half an hour prior to the Bills/Bears kickoff. It looks like they are showing the Bills/Bears, tape delay, on Sunday night (August 14th)

Yea but I believe they were showing which games they knew to be nationally televised. Not just specifically for NFL Network. Bills v. Bears could end up being on NBC, CBS, or FOX or something.

It sure would be

a day off a week into camp with no 2-a-days - after a lockout which requires an accelerated camp schedule

yeah - missed on-field time is just the ticket to improving the worst LB group in the league

but hey- George Edwards is a really good coach - so he must be right

Thanks for the awesome public service message, eball!

I hate that none of them will be live.... I already set

my dvr for the bears game.... Can't wait to watch it... So happy football is back....

This.

Livng in Jax, I'll get to see the first game on the new turf and Home Uni's live:thumbsup: (I'll just mute the audio)

Hopefully, some of the others will be on the 600 range from DTV sports channels.. If not, I now know when they'll be on NFLN. Thanks, e-ball!

Sunday 8/14 7:00 PM -- Bills at Bears

Sunday 8/21 1:00 PM -- Bills at Broncos

Monday 8/29 4:00 PM -- Jaguars at Bills

Saturday 9/3 7:00 AM -- Lions at Bills

There are other repeats as well. I know the BUF-CHI game is played again Wed 8/17 @ 4pm.

PTR