Drayton Florence

This is how not to tackle. About 1:37 into the video. Totally pathetic. I certainly hope he corrects this.

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-center/videos/Bills-vs-Bears-Highlights/260c6071-5fe6-448b-aa3d-ba40e1d17211

Neither Florence's lack of effort on this tackle nor the FOs seeming lack of success in getting more than a 4th for Evans both strike me as less success or effort than we fans deserve.

Florence's miscue is difficult to forgive but I must admit I am not surprised given the seeming level of effort given by the front office.

Neither Florence's lack of effort on this tackle nor the FOs seeming lack of success in getting more than a 4th for Evans both strike me as less success or effort than we fans deserve.

Florence's miscue is difficult to forgive but I must admit I am not surprised given the seeming level of effort given by the front office.

You mean the front office that brought in Merriman??? :doh:

From someone like you who styles himself an intellectual around here, the suggestion that getting a 4th for Evans denotes lack of effort is, frankly, dumb.

One can certainly question trading Evans in the first place, but considering what other WRs have been worth, a 4th seems like what the market will bear.

Lol. Get a life

I know it is only preseason, but that was like watching a H.S DB trying to make a tackle. This play made Deion Sanders look like Steve Atwater. Horrible. Compound it with the contract signing, and Drayton looked like a Nancy. I can assure you he is gonna get his balls busted in film for that effort by coaches and teammates.

Do you all really want to see what may be our only reliable corner out there banging heads with a 220lb power back in a preseason scrimmage? Seriously?

Man, I'm glad Florence has better sense than some of you crazy bastiges......

Do you all really want to see what may be our only reliable corner out there banging heads with a 220lb power back in a preseason scrimmage? Seriously?

Seriously people. It's PRESEASON for an established veteran player. He's not fighting to make the squad. Yes his tackle sucked. Saw it live. Knew right away he made the decision to play it safe rather than play hard.

We're talking about _practice_!

sounds like you're saying that he kind of let up because it was a pre-season game....

if true, that's a good way to get himself hurt.