Chicago Bears Exhibition

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Defense looks really good. Dareus is a monster and will be an immediate impact and Merriman will basically rejuvinate his career. Instead of being "the chargers lights out" he will be "buffalos charging buffalo" wow he looks damn good.

Oh wait, florance just got steamrolled on that run

Apparently he doesn't want to win now but later :devil:

Edited by The Wiz

He looks good against the 2nd stringers. if he does that to brady, then give the man the key to the city.

Merriman did it against Chicago's first team. Granted, their OLine is suspect but he DID rack up 3 sacks against their first unit.

GO BILLS!!!

lets keep in mind that this is the first preseason game, not only that, but an abbreviated training camp...coupled with the fact that their 2nd string QB(ie field general) nearly led the bears to the super bowl last year. Starters were there to get some rust out...depth will gel over time...lets all take a deep breath, we'll be fine this year...trust me....I have stayed at a holiday inn express before.....

befuddles me that easley is returning kicks. lets put our oft injured wr back there to get smashed. we have so many good options back there, and we have him in there. geez.\

the helmets and unis are awesome. i couldnt be happier with them.

1st team D front looked good. 2nd stringers not so much. our starting secondary is still in though.

Merriman does look amazing. so explosive. our success defensively really weighs on his health.

Edited by NewEra