Whitner a 49er...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man this is bizarre...and hilarious. Some people should simply not use Twitter. I feel bad for Sal the reporter as he was running information from the horse's mouth. Now he looks like a horse's ass thanks to Whitner and the break down in communication (Bengals, agent, player).

I hope he move in next to Chef Jim. Would serve that sucker right for abandoning us.

Though I am far from a fan of Whitner, many of us really didn't want him back, so is it fair then to say "he abandoned us"?

And I doubt that we would have paid him as well as he has gotten in the deal with SF....

Just to be fair...

Though I am far from a fan of Whitner, many of us really didn't want him back, so is it fair then to say "he abandoned us"?

And I doubt that we would have paid him as well as he has gotten in the deal with SF....

Just to be fair...

Agreed. I think they Bills made an offer they believed was fair, Donte did not want it, so they moved on without him.

Thanks for wasting the EIGHTH pick in the first round on this douche. Jeezus.

Levy has lost a ton of credibilty with his drafts and hiring of Jauron. As a coach he was pretty good I guess, but with that roster nobody could have lost. I love the guy either way, but what a debacle his tenure was.

Clements was a bust IN SF so will Whitner.

Harbaugh is a doosh by the way.

Thank god Shanahan and Harbaugh didnt come here.

Players clearly hate those guys.