Jump to content

UFO Found on Ocean Floor?


CosmicBills
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

We agreed that we’d only post about telescope stuff in the telescope thread but he’s getting cute.

 

I think he likes you. Unrequited love is painful. Please try to be easy on him. 

 

IDK, maybe I misread this situation. Wouldn’t be the first time. 🤷‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

 

I think he likes you. Unrequited love is painful. Please try to be easy on him. 

 

IDK, maybe I misread this situation. Wouldn’t be the first time. 🤷‍♂️

I’ve had posts in that thread erased because they did not follow the groupthink.  He probably thinks of it as a safe space so he takes shots at me.  It’s classy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/17/2022 at 4:05 PM, 4merper4mer said:

I’ve had posts in that thread erased because they did not follow the groupthink.  He probably thinks of it as a safe space so he takes shots at me.  It’s classy.

They weren't erased for not following group think. They were erased for being dumb as *****.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

They weren't erased for not following group think. They were erased for being dumb as *****.

What I said in that thread was my opinion and is still my opinion.  Erasing something because you don’t agree doesn’t qualify as a characteristic of groupthink?  Ok you go with that.

 

Leaving that aside, do you feel it’s appropriate for someone to call me out in an off topic way in that same thread…. knowing I’m unable to respond without being erased?    Why can’t that person call me out somewhere else….like here?  I’d already agreed I’d not discuss aliens in that thread.  I’ve stuck to that.  Others, not so much.  It’s extraordinarily weak minded.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

What I said in that thread was my opinion and is still my opinion.  Erasing something because you don’t agree doesn’t qualify as a characteristic of groupthink?  Ok you go with that.

 

Leaving that aside, do you feel it’s appropriate for someone to call me out in an off topic way in that same thread…. knowing I’m unable to respond without being erased?    Why can’t that person call me out somewhere else….like here?  I’d already agreed I’d not discuss aliens in that thread.  I’ve stuck to that.  Others, not so much.  It’s extraordinarily weak minded.

Dude, it was straight up dumb AND off topic. You're being melodramatic.

 

Aside from that, I don't care about what's going on btwn you and @SlimShady'sSpaceForce

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Dude, it was straight up dumb AND off topic. You're being melodramatic.

 

Aside from that, I don't care about what's going on btwn you and @SlimShady'sSpaceForce


huh? 🤔

Something is going on?  

what’d I miss? 

/s

 

As I see it — it’s all in jest 

I made a joke about math and the gazillion stars seen in the Webb thread 

 

He redirected me to the Intelligent Life thread.

 

No worries mate. 👍🏻 
 

Sometimes I hardly pay attention ;) 

/s

(Sarcasm Font off) 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Dude, it was straight up dumb AND off topic. You're being melodramatic.

 

Aside from that, I don't care about what's going on btwn you and @SlimShady'sSpaceForce

If every post that was thought of as dumb by another poster was erased, message boards would be empty.  
 

I’m not sure how it could be seen as off topic.  It was directly about the topic being discussed. 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

If every post that was thought of as dumb by another poster was erased, message boards would be empty.  
 

I’m not sure how it could be seen as off topic.  It was directly about the topic being discussed. 


😆 it’s kinda like 

 

when you walk into a room and you hear something Unfathomable being said 

 

until you hear the whole story?

 

Simple mistake 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gemini telescope adds to the math when studying HD 222925.  Amazing set of discoveries but like the other arrows of math and science it points in the direction of “no aliens” so you probably won’t see it hyped too much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/2/2022 at 6:38 PM, Augie said:

 

Did you hear about the guy in NC who won the lottery…..twice?   :)

 

I had a tennis buddy in Florida who would walk of the court immediately as the lightning alarm went off, meaning strikes within 5 miles. He wasn’t messing around, he’s been hit before…….twice. 

 

When we lived in Hilton Head, SC we invited the wife’s cousin to come watch the PGA tournament outside our back door. Good old Tommy went out to watch and got hit by a golf ball…….twice! (Albeit one was a short hop of the cart path,  the other a drive.)

 

I could go on and on (some of it improper for this family site, but that one night at the bar made a legend of my buddy Dave), but unlikely things happen all the time! Multiply that by nearly Infiniti……

 

I don’t know what IS, and I can’t say what ISN’T. 

 

I did all that without any math. 

 

 

       Your first rarity has happened at least twice.

 

Evelyn Marie Adams is an American lottery winner. She won the New Jersey Lottery twice, in 1985 and 1986, for over $5.4 million combined (both prizes were paid in the form of mandatory annuities).

 

   Odds were 1 in 17 trillion, or so says a different article,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...