Nick Barnett is a Bill!

Dan III

I doubt they'd let a FA go watch the team run plays without having a general understanding of where he intends on signing. But I guess that's just me, I have no idea what the Bills are thinking sometimes.

Arent they open to the public and media? Was it a closed session?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt they'd let a FA go watch the team run plays without having a general understanding of where he intends on signing. But I guess that's just me, I have no idea what the Bills are thinking sometimes.

Why? It's an open practice. If you think you have great coaches then it's a selling point. He could show up as a fan and sit in the stands if he wanted.

Come on guys.

Why? It's an open practice. If you think you have great coaches then it's a selling point. He could show up as a fan and sit in the stands if he wanted.

Come on guys.

I was under the impression that he was there during a private team walk through? Plus he was on the field talking to the coaching staff, which seems promising to me.

He was my targeted FA, but after listening to his interview on the NFL channel on Sirius, it sounded like he wanted to play for a contender. I am pumped about this signing. Way better than Burnett. (In my opinion)

Edited by Sanners

He was my targeted FA, but after listening to his interview on the NFL channel on Sirius, it sounded like he wanted to play for a contender. I am pumped about this signing. Way better than Burnett.

I agree wholeheartedly....Been wanting this guy since hearing he'd be a GB cut casualty because he's a play maker with championship pedigree.....Great pickup!!!

Poz who???

I agree wholeheartedly....Been wanting this guy since hearing he'd be a GB cut casualty because he's a play maker with championship pedigree.....Great pickup!!!

Poz who???

To be honest with you I am shocked they kept AJ Hawk over this guy. He is a player.

Barnett is a legit starter - a major upgrade? depends if you are talking POZ or Torbor lets just say he's not a liability- Barnett and the Bills were like bar folk looking to hook up, at first they were not very impressed with each other but as the night wore on and options became limited the suddenly found each other very attractive.

Barnett is a legit starter - a major upgrade? depends if you are talking POZ or Torbor lets just say he's not a liability- Barnett and the Bills were like bar folk looking to hook up, at first they were not very impressed with each other but as the night wore on and options became limited the suddenly found each other very attractive.

:worthy: & got a pregnancy with a divorce possible in 3 years. :devil: