Las Vegas SB odds

JohnC

The Vegas SB odds are of course very preliminary. While there are plenty of hard-core posters who believe that the Bills are just around the corner to respectability, the betting professionals have a different view regarding the gap that must be closed before the betting odds reflect that change in prospects for this team.

My view is that Nix has to stay with his draft first approch and continue to rework the roster that he inherited. I recognize that there is no quick fix to the mess that he assumed. The shame of the situation is that the Jauron/Levy stint was not only a waste, but it set the franchise back by years. If that disasterous stint would have been wisely managed this franchise would be presently at a respectable stage.

http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_futures_odds.shtml

I bet on them to win IN VEGAS

the ticket dude thought I was nuts

only $5, though :) Had to do it

You should have put your resources in five swings at the dollar slot machines. Better chance for success. Best of luck. You got to play to win. You also got to play in order to lose. :thumbsup:

The Vegas SB odds are of course very preliminary. While there are plenty of hard-core posters who believe that the Bills are just around the corner to respectability, the betting professionals have a different view regarding the gap that must be closed before the betting odds reflect that change in prospects for this team.

My view is that Nix has to stay with his draft first approch and continue to rework the roster that he inherited. I recognize that there is no quick fix to the mess that he assumed. The shame of the situation is that the Jauron/Levy stint was not only a waste, but it set the franchise back by years. If that disasterous stint would have been wisely managed this franchise would be presently at a respectable stage.

Mularkey. There is a quick fix approach. In Conjunction with drafting high quality athletes, there are established NFL Players who can also help. It's called Free Agency. You can sign these players to better your football team. Bring much needed leadership the Bills desperately need and help with the development of your core players.

This process would greatly help the Buffalo Bills. But it Seems Nix knows all, so we should just all submit to his belief system because after all, he's won many championships... :rolleyes:

Eh, i'd like to see Tampa's odds b/f last season. Then they won 10 games and made some noise. Teams can turn it around quickly with some bounces of the ball. I do think the Bills are trending upwards. Maybe not SB bound yet but they will make some noise this year.

I bet on them to win IN VEGAS

the ticket dude thought I was nuts

only $5, though :) Had to do it

When do they play in Vegas?

ok bad joke, anyway I was in Vegas 3 weeks ago and the line was nowhere near 150 - 1. So, this must be an online only gambling site or something, and online site, such as this one, can vary greatly. Actually most of the links on this site are out of date, so I don't think this is very current. At any rate, when I was in Vegas, Carolina may have been that high, but the Bills were more around 100 - 1, can't remember exactly though. I did take the Sabres to win the cup, but only at 22 - 1, before free agency they were 75 - 1.....timing is everything!

Edited by ricojes

Mularkey. There is a quick fix approach. In Conjunction with drafting high quality athletes, there are established NFL Players who can also help. It's called Free Agency. You can sign these players to better your football team. Bring much needed leadership the Bills desperately need and help with the development of your core players.

This process would greatly help the Buffalo Bills. But it Seems Nix knows all, so we should just all submit to his belief system because after all, he's won many championships... :rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong. The Bills need to bring in some free agents to augment the drafting strategy. Will they do so? I hope so. As many others have noted this franchise is not going to sign high-priced and profile free agents. It's simply not their way. That shouldn't preclude them from signing mid-level free agents and cap cut players from other teams.

please, Cleveland will be at the bottom with a new staff, defense and Cribs and Hillis as there only threats.

Eh, i'd like to see Tampa's odds b/f last season. Then they won 10 games and made some noise. Teams can turn it around quickly with some bounces of the ball. I do think the Bills are trending upwards. Maybe not SB bound yet but they will make some noise this year.

They make nothing but noise, but it's filled with BOO!!!

I don't think I'd take 150:1 but then I play other stuff that's was worse, so, if I was wealking by the Sports Book, I'd probably get sucked in!

How on earth are The Bengals ahead of us?

They are the biggest mess in the league.

Same with Washington....

Meanwhile Patriots keeping picking up the two teams best players...

Thanks for making The Pats better you stupid pricks-good thinking!

There should be a consulation prize if they make it to the SB & lose.

LOL. Seems that there should be something in play there after 5 losses. Maybe the NFL will create a new 2nd place trophy and name it the Norwood.