Bills interested in OT Tyson Clabo

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like he doesn't want to come to Buffalo and is really hoping the Falcons make it easier for him to stay. It's going to come down to the upfront guaranteed money and the Bills are going to have to set a new mark for RTs I'm afraid.

GO BILLS!!!

Then set the damn mark and get him here. We ahve the cash AND the need.

COME ON BABY.

Clabo have a twitter page?

http://www.queencitysports.biz/bills/ot-tyson-clabo-decides-on-bills

YES!!!!!!

OT Tyson Clabo decides on Bills

July 28, 2011 | Filed under: Bills,Top Stories | Posted by: Kevin Massare To be announced tonight,

from multiple news sources around the league.

Stay tuned here for more updates!!

Edited by bills_red

IMO, there is a huge difference between not wanting to leave Atlanta versus not wanting to come to Buffalo. He is from close to there, he likes playing there, he excelled there, and they are a very good team and Super Bowl contender. They simply can't afford to pay him what he think he's worth at his only big chance at a huge payday because they have three starting OL to sign, and if they pay him a ton they may lose both of their guards. The Bills probably offered substantially more money because that is what it will take to get him to leave. There is no indication that he doesn't want to come to Buffalo (although that's possible).

That's exactly what I meant. In this case the terms "doesn't want toleave Atlanta" and "doesn't want to come to Buffalo" are interchangeable. Sorry for the confusion. At any rate I can't blame the man one bit. This is the decision of a lifetime. He's smart for giving the Falcons the chance to match.

GO BILLS!!!

I'll need more than the 2 Panthers sources, but sounds like Clabo deal is done with Buffalo---wait until a major news source confirms

TweetTabs is a good tool. Waiting for a real source to pop up.

PatrickMoran: "Whether the Bills get Clabo or not, you can't blame them for not trying.. Clearly the Bills made Clabo the biggest money offer to this point" (Tweet)

Edited by Astrobot

clabo to bills !!!...this is great news ,,maybe the best since bryce paup,, now can someone say ZACH MILLER,,, that would be too good.. no splash huh,, kinda like a duck in the water hardly see it move but its paddling like heck..,go bills :thumbsup: