Was dog14787 a fan of Trent or was he Trent himself?

I haven't been reading or paying much attention to the Stadium Wall lately but I have noticed that dog14787 stopped posting. When I searched him/her, the account is not active anymore. Is he okay? If nothing serious happened to him then was it ever confirmed that he was Trent or his sister? He/she took Trent criticisms so personally that there is no other explanation. Thanks.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats Funny is I just watched a Video with La canfora and he has Edwards and Bulger as his top two FA Qbs available right now. Thats some slim pickings

There's your franchise QB's. Why isn't Nix on the phone???

PTR

I haven't been reading or paying much attention to the Stadium Wall lately but I have noticed that dog14787 stopped posting. When I searched him/her, the account is not active anymore. Is he okay? If nothing serious happened to him then was it ever confirmed that he was Trent or his sister? He/she took Trent criticisms so personally that there is no other explanation. Thanks.

dog14787 is from Westfield, NY so I'm pretty sure he isn't Trent or his sister.

HA...that guy. I had a few run ins with him for sure...it was funny, he had sent me some messages to my inbox too about Trent and noticed that the senders account was no longer active. It was a little creepy that on more than one occasion he kept trying to goat me into giving out personal info about myself like name and location. He is the reason I literally keep that all private outside of just the city I live in.

The best part about him was how he would insult everyone constantly who just didn't share the same man crush on Trent, however would literally get his panties in a wad and flip out if anyone dare say anything to him that he felt was insulting.

His rambles were so crazy and out there that it literally became comical...I think my personal favorite (and there were many) was when he invented, and admittedly so, a second phantom concussion to Trent later in the season when we won just one game after starting 6-2 to explain how bad he was...good times. Maybe he is still here under a different name :unsure:

he is on the Buffalobills.com message board

Im pretty sure he left because of me

HA, I was going to say the same thing...he did have a lot of posters here he would try and rumble with about Trent.

HA...that guy. I had a few run ins with him for sure...it was funny, he had sent me some messages to my inbox too about Trent and noticed that the senders account was no longer active. It was a little creepy that on more than one occasion he kept trying to goat me into giving out personal info about myself like name and location. He is the reason I literally keep that all private outside of just the city I live in.

The best part about him was how he would insult everyone constantly who just didn't share the same man crush on Trent, however would literally get his panties in a wad and flip out if anyone dare say anything to him that he felt was insulting.

His rambles were so crazy and out there that it literally became comical...I think my personal favorite (and there were many) was when he invented, and admittedly so, a second phantom concussion to Trent later in the season when we won just one game after starting 6-2 to explain how bad he was...good times. Maybe he is still here under a different name :unsure:

dog14787 is to Trent as Alphadawg7 is to Brohm.

I had too!!! :lol:

I have a few theories:

dog14787 and DarthICE met by chance, fell madly in love and got married. They now run an animal shelter where they adopt kitties.

dog14787 quit his job, walked out on his wife and gave up TBD in order to infiltrate Dakota Fanning's inner circle and get close enough to kidnap her and deliver to Trent.

dog14787 spent so much time defending Trent that he lost his job, house and sanity and now utterly deranged, sits in a padded room furiously typing away on a broken laptop and screaming gibberish and obscenities at his former tormentors.

I have a few theories:

dog14787 and DarthICE met by chance, fell madly in love and got married. They now run an animal shelter where they adopt kitties.

dog14787 quit his job, walked out on his wife and gave up TBD in order to infiltrate Dakota Fanning's inner circle and get close enough to kidnap her and deliver to Trent.

dog14787 spent so much time defending Trent that he lost his job, house and sanity and now utterly deranged, sits in a padded room furiously typing away on a broken laptop and screaming gibberish and obscenities at his former tormentors.

He has the exact same account name on Buffalo bills.com I saw it one day.

I have a few theories:

Holy crap! Darth is gone too!! I long for the good ol days!!! :D

The hole in your second theory is that dog could find a woman to marry him.

Third touches on why I only periodically post. I found myself trying to talk sense into a crazy person....which is crazy in and of itself. :bag:

lol, interesting observation.

have you checked the jag boards to see if there is a new poster by the same handle?

Ha! I was just thinking about how, when Trent signed with the Jags, he went over to their board to congratulate them on such a dynamic signing.

I was wondering what happened to him too. Man, did he love his Captain Checkdown. I wonder if he'll own up on the case of beer he'll owe me on our bet that Trent would be a 3rd string or out of the league within 3 years (bet made in 2009-2010 season).

It's too bad that TSW doesn't do an Academy Awards montage for all the "historic" posters yearly. A "We Remember" film roll featuring the best of Dog14787, DarthIce, Skoooooooby, the Hamburger U guy (still my most favorite thread of all time), and that one poster who blamed the fans for every Bills loss...it would be epic.

Ha! I was just thinking about how, when Trent signed with the Jags, he went over to their board to congratulate them on such a dynamic signing.

I was wondering what happened to him too. Man, did he love his Captain Checkdown. I wonder if he'll own up on the case of beer he'll owe me on our bet that Trent would be a 3rd string or out of the league within 3 years (bet made in 2009-2010 season).

It's too bad that TSW doesn't do an Academy Awards montage for all the "historic" posters yearly. A "We Remember" film roll featuring the best of Dog14787, DarthIce, Skoooooooby, the Hamburger U guy (still my most favorite thread of all time), and that one poster who blamed the fans for every Bills loss...it would be epic.

Lets not forget the girl who used the think tank at TBD as the homework hotline. That thread is hard to beat.