Havin' a nice nap, Buddy?

Someone wanna tell me what the plan is on defense? Is there a plan? The LB corps was thinner than Telly Sevalas' hair. Now it's a man down. Is the plan to play with street free agents once the injuries pile up? I liked Nix's draft this year, but his approach to free agency is just flat out WRONG.

Is the plan to play with street free agents once the injuries pile up?

I've already started hittin' the gym. My 40 time is good, I just need to bulk up. See you guys at the Ralph!

Well j6p, they HAVE to spend a certain amount of money - at least $10mm more than last year. With fewer players now under contract, something's gotta give.

Maybe the plan is to have the highest paid drafted rookies, UDFAs and modestly talented veterans in the League.

Scratch that. The drafted rookie and UDFA money is capped. So, maybe all those rookies get roster spots and the rest of the money goes to extending Maybin and re-signing McCargo. :blink:

Well j6p, they HAVE to spend a certain amount of money - at least $10mm more than last year. With fewer players now under contract, something's gotta give.

Maybe the plan is to have the highest paid drafted rookies, UDFAs and modestly talented veterans in the League.

Scratch that. The drafted rookie and UDFA money is capped. So, maybe all those rookies get roster spots and the rest of the money goes to extending Maybin and re-signing McCargo. :blink:

lol @ McCargo. I could see it happening.

Let the b**ching begin !! Last week it was Poz ain't worth it i hope he's gone & now that he is Nix is an A** whole he fell asleep there is no way a guy can win with a Bills fan base !!

I've never said Poz ain't worth it. I wanted him kept. Solid performer. Character guy. When you're thin on defense, you don't let guys like that go.

Someone wanna tell me what the plan is on defense? Is there a plan? The LB corps was thinner than Telly Sevalas' hair. Now it's a man down. Is the plan to play with street free agents once the injuries pile up? I liked Nix's draft this year, but his approach to free agency is just flat out WRONG.

You have a strong opinion for some one with so many questions.

Let the b**ching begin !! Last week it was Poz ain't worth it i hope he's gone & now that he is Nix is an A** whole he fell asleep there is no way a guy can win with a Bills fan base !!

I would drive Poz to Jacksonville myself... that's not the issue. The issue is Nix is basically saying they are just going to promote from within.

I've never said Poz ain't worth it. I wanted him kept. Solid performer. Character guy. When you're thin on defense, you don't let guys like that go.

Let's not quickly overreact (yes, I know who I'm talking to)

The test will be on the eventual replacement. The market obviously values a 2nd tier Poz at about $7mil/yr. Bills' choices are to fill in with next best FA out there (unlikely), hope for more vets to be cut and grab some at bargain rates (aka Davis, Ayodele) and wait to see how the youngsters develop (very likely).

No need crying over Bills' time proven strategy. This is not Pegula's team.

Guest three3

poz isn't worth it. neither is whitner. remember: jauron had his backers, as did the glove wearing mary and so does ralph, though most of you are beginning to see the light on that one

For all the complaining about the ridiculous Kelsay signing, Poz for a million more per year would have been beyond comprehension. Read about Sheppard, and I think your worries will be lessened. We lost experience, but with Dareus up front, the new ILB will be freed up to make plenty of plays. Poz was not a playmaker. Solid is even a stretch, IMO. The Bills drafted TWO ILBs. I think they knew Poz wanted out or they realized he was not a good fit in a 3-4.

This is NOT Nix's plan, it is the Golisano / Ralph plan of not spending money if you don't have to.....What in the world do you people expect. NOTHING will change until there is a new owner and that is not something I encourage either as the Bills may move to where that owner wants them.

IT IS WHAT IT IS! Go tot the tailgates, watch some football but DON'T expect a winning team....you will enjoy the season much more.

Unintentionally he's manuvering to draft Andrew Luck next year. And I thought this year's draft was very average by the way.

Do you have a high motor?

Do you carry a lunch pail to work?

Yes to both. There can be no doubt that I am the next Bills DE ILB.

Now who's starting the twitter campaign?

Edited by LeviF91

Let's not quickly overreact (yes, I know who I'm talking to)

But that's the Raison d'être for TSW.

May as well try to raise the level of Lake Erie by pissing in it than attempt to talk the ledge jumpers down...

Another requirement - you must be able to land on IR within the first 3 weeks of the season - think you can do that?

Haven't had a glass of milk in my life. My bones are like glass.