It's SO hot.....

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so hot... Satan went home until it cools off.

It's so hot... Rosie O’Donnell is selling shade.

It's so hot... Burger King is saying, "If you want it your way... cook it yourself!"

It's so hot... I saw a funeral procession pull through a Dairy Queen!

It's so hot... I saw two fire hydrants fighting over a dog.

It's so hot... the ice cream man is now only selling milkshakes.

It's so hot... every gay person who's ever come out of the closet has gone back in.

It's so hot... L.A. Dodgers fans were seen removing the paper bags from over their heads.

It's so hot... you've been getting hot flashes --- and you're a man!

It's so hot... Paris Hilton has sworn off making sex tapes until we get a cool snap.

It's so hot... I saw a dog chasing a cat --- and they were both walking.

It's so hot... Al Sharpton came over to swim at Don Imus's pool party.

It's so hot... people driving their Mustangs with the top down and seat belts on have "FORD" branded into their hips.

It's so hot... cows are giving evaporated milk.

It's so hot... digital thermometers have a reading of “Are you friggin' kidding me!!?”

It's so hot... birds have to use potholders to pull worms out of the ground.

It's so hot... you've experienced condensation on your rear from the hot water in the toilet bowl.

It’s so hot... you can wear wrinkled clothes outside, and get them steam-pressed.

It's so hot... chickens are laying boiled eggs.

It’s so hot... even the sun is looking for some shade.

It’s so hot... not only can you fry an egg on a sidewalk --- you can cook hash browns to go with it.

It's so hot... the retirement center is having a wet T-shirt contest.

It's so hot... the fish are sweating.

It's so hot... Jehovah's Witnesses started tele-marketing.

It's so hot... hot water comes out the 'Cold' tap, and steam comes out of the 'Hot.'

It's so hot... I saw a turkey praying for Thanksgiving.

It's so hot... you need a spatula to remove your clothing.

It's so hot... your kids' braces are giving third-degree burns on their lips.

It's so hot... the strawberries are ripe and the cab drivers are riper.

It's so hot... the ducks on the lake come in "original recipe" and "extra crispy."

It's so hot... your car overheats before you start to drive it.

And it's so hot...

How hot is it?

It is *so* hot... Democrats are taking their hands out of your pockets to fan themselves.

We have had our 37th day of 100+ temperatures here in Texas. And we havn't hit our hottest time of year yet, which is August, September...somebody needs to tell Rick Perry, "God heard your prayers, and he just said "NO"! :devil:

High of 70 in beautiful Anchorage today. Sunny no humidity or wind. OH thats right this is a frozen wasteland :rolleyes: No one but a nut would live here.

We are having the same weather. I think OR, WA, and AK are the only 3 states having beautiful weather. :thumbsup:

The company I work for[Evergreen international] is based in McMinnville OR.I would have no problem relocating there.

McMinnville is nice. I'd live there as well. Wine country! I'm sick of living in the Portland metro area because the traffic is getting worse by the day. :thumbdown:

Three weeks of this... with no end in sight. Last week was worse actually at 105-108 (114 unofficially at my house).

So, why, you might ask, am I leaving this afternoon for a place that is even

?

Because it is sooo

Have a great weekend and stay cool yall!

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by Stranger in a Strange Land