Stevie Johnson's bday cake

This gives me a great idea for my wife's upcoming birthday!! Any confectioners out there know how I could replicate the tuft of hair that shoots out of my butt crack? I was thinking maybe chocolate cotton candy....maybe throw in some white chocolate chips to resemble dingle berries. Yummy :P

Nice… sporting the Sabres cap and partying in a… custom RV? Tour bus?

Very interested to watch Stevie's career curve.

If he makes good on his promise, he'll become Buffalo's first true Hip Hop sports celeb.

Not sure how that's gonna play.

I like his spirit and natural charisma but I think he'll have the ability to brush people the wrong way at times.

I LOVE that he went to the uniform unveiling at the stadium as a fan.

NICE!! Id take a bite of that cake!

And Im loving the Sabres hat!!

I hope Stevie has a long, successful career as a Bill.

I like his spirit and natural charisma but I think he'll have the ability to brush people the wrong way at times.

Anyone, and everyone, in the spotlight is going to rub some people the wrong way sometimes. Everyone has their own views, and people love to hate.

I didnt hear that he was at the unveiling, but that just makes me love this kid even more!

This gives me a great idea for my wife's upcoming birthday!! Any confectioners out there know how I could replicate the tuft of hair that shoots out of my butt crack? I was thinking maybe chocolate cotton candy....maybe throw in some white chocolate chips to resemble dingle berries. Yummy :P

or a plastic Klingon action figure...

Nice… sporting the Sabres cap and partying in a… custom RV? Tour bus?

Very interested to watch Stevie's career curve.

If he makes good on his promise, he'll become Buffalo's first true Hip Hop sports celeb.

Not sure how that's gonna play.

Yup. LOVING the Sabres hat.