RIP Ryan Dunn

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always expected one of these guys to go out early, but Dunn always seemed the safest/most reserved. At least it wasnt while they were filming a stunt, but sad nonetheless.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/entertainment/movies/Ryan_Dunn_Killed_Car_Crash_Jackass_Star_062011

as word comes out - it sounds like he was going over 100, drunk, and killed passenger(s).... pretty reckless.

as word comes out - it sounds like he was going over 100, drunk, and killed passenger(s).... pretty reckless.

I know he posted a picture on Twitter drinking with friends a few hours before the crash but there are no confirmed reports that he was drunk yet. I won't be surprised if/when it comes out that he was but I think we should hold off on saying he was drunk until we know.

I never really watched the tv show, but the movies have been three of the biggest laugh fests of my life. I saw jackass 3D in the theater, and it was a 90 min stretch of feeling like I was going to vomit and shart myself, while at the same time laughing hysterically. Pretty surreal experience...and quite a challenge.

RIP, Senor Dunn.

A guy speeding in his Porsche, after drinking at a bar, kills himself and a passenger at 3:00a in the morning and y'all are slappIng him on that back and telling him to rest in peace? :unsure:

He just killed someone and assuming a third party wasn't the cause of the accident, I can think of a better place for him to spend eternity and it isn't in peace.

A guy speeding in his Porsche, after drinking at a bar, kills himself and a passenger at 3:00a in the morning and y'all are slappIng him on that back and telling him to rest in peace? :unsure:

He just killed someone and assuming a third party wasn't the cause of the accident, I can think of a better place for him to spend eternity and it isn't in peace.

Yes. Don't you know it's sad because he was once on TV?

+1, I feel 10x worse for the person in the passenger seat. Although they probably were together at some point IF he was intoxicated and knew what he was getting into.

Exactly. It's this stupid double-standard celebrity worship crap that you see all the time nowadays. Makes me sick.

:ph34r:

I can't cast any stones, because I've driven when I shouldn't have more times than I care to remember.

Those who are - I take it that you're just as critical of Tim Horton, right?

I am not casting stones either. I have been behind the wheel too when I should not of been but what business does he have going over 100mph intoxicated. I never did that before.

I can't cast any stones, because I've driven when I shouldn't have more times than I care to remember.

Are looking for acceptance for being a menace to society for risking the lives of moms, dads, and kids a like because you are a selfish douchebag?

You might want to look for approval elsewhere...

Are looking for acceptance for being a menace to society for risking the lives of moms, dads, and kids a like because you are a selfish douchebag?

You might want to look for approval elsewhere...

Haha....I don't need or want your approval. Very mature response, though.

Save the sanctimonious garbage for somebody else.

I thought Tim Horton only killed himself?

I am not casting stones either. I have been behind the wheel too when I should not of been but what business does he have going over 100mph intoxicated. I never did that before.

At least you're honest.

Obviously, he shouldn't have been drinking and driving, or speeding excessively (yes, I admit - I have, on occasion [even this morning on the way to work], broken the speed limit). That said, I don't see anybody excusing his behavior.

I thought Tim Horton only killed himself?

Indeed. But is the act of drunk driving reprehensible only if passengers and/or other motorists are seriously injured or killed?

FWIW, I think that Horton was also on pills at the time of his accident. And his jersey hangs in the rafters at HSBC Arena.

In the 7 posts before yours, including my OP, there wasnt a lot of "slapping him on the back and telling him to rest in peace". If you bother to read them. A few of us saying "he was our favorite" or "seemed like a good guy", but no one is canonizing him here. Relax.

----------------------------------------------------------

Ryan Dunn died like he lived... with car parts up his ass.

Edited by DrDareustein