Someone splain the meaning of this headline

I think it has dual meaning -

First, the author is pissed he has to travel to New Jersey to watch yet another of his home teams, and second, this cut-rate hack thinks if he mentions an NFL team his editor will reassign him from covering high school football. I just love it when someone thinks that pissing on someone else's foot will make him feel better about wearing old beat up sneakers with the hole in the toe

Lazy, piss-poor headline. Just another unwarranted cheap shot at the Bills. And for those of you who want to say "he's right...they suck...winning will make them relevant and stop all of this bashing...blah, blah, blah...": St. Louis, Tennessee, Seattle, Cleveland, Chicago, Arizona, & Carolina all had fewer total yards than the Bills and Minnesota, Miami, Cleveland, & Carolina all scored less. Why single out Buffalo? Yes, they've earned their share of criticism, and rightfully so, but crap like this gets tiring and is unjustified.

He can take a shot at the Bills, okay. However, it sounds like he has no idea how long a football field really is. He keeps saying the field is 80 yds long, 20 yds shorter than needed. Last time I checked, football fields are 120 yds long.

Any sports writer worth a bucket of warm spit should know that. 'Nuff said.

He can take a shot at the Bills, okay. However, it sounds like he has no idea how long a football field really is. He keeps saying the field is 80 yds long, 20 yds shorter than needed. Last time I checked, football fields are 120 yds long.

Any sports writer worth a bucket of warm spit should know that. 'Nuff said.

Unless you're in Canada where, with a first and goal at the five, you can hear a QB say, "Hey Gordie, go long."

GO BILLS!!!

Lazy, piss-poor headline. Just another unwarranted cheap shot at the Bills. And for those of you who want to say "he's right...they suck...winning will make them relevant and stop all of this bashing...blah, blah, blah...": St. Louis, Tennessee, Seattle, Cleveland, Chicago, Arizona, & Carolina all had fewer total yards than the Bills and Minnesota, Miami, Cleveland, & Carolina all scored less. Why single out Buffalo? Yes, they've earned their share of criticism, and rightfully so, but crap like this gets tiring and is unjustified.

Thenproblem fornthe Bills is that their stats and record have been sub par for a decade. Not to mention when they have played elite teams in that time Spanish they often found embarrassing ways to lose ballgames.

I think they mean that if the Bills only had to go 80 yards they might score a little more. If you have a little bit of a sense of humor and face reality it is kinda funny.

It's stupid no matter how you look at it. Oh and Ralph is cheap.

The headline would have been just as funny were any of those other teams inserted. It's just our turn this time. Relax.

Thenproblem fornthe Bills is that their stats and record have been sub par for a decade. Not to mention when they have played elite teams in that time Spanish they often found embarrassing ways to lose ballgames.

Huh?