New Helmet Leaked

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping the logo would be larger, more prominent. It seems as though the earliest white helmets with charging buffalo were small decals, the later versions and then red helmets came out with a larger version. I like the larger decal of the charging buffalo. Just my 2 cents

I was hoping the logo would be larger, more prominent. It seems as though the earliest white helmets with charging buffalo were small decals, the later versions and then red helmets came out with a larger version. I like the larger decal of the charging buffalo. Just my 2 cents

The charging buffalo got much bigger when they switched to the red helmets. I too like the helmet, but it would be better imo if the buffalo were as big as it has been on the red helmets. Did anything change from the early 80's helmets, it doesn't appear so.

agreed that the logo needs to be larger. hopefully it just looks smaller on the replicas and is larger on the real life versions. other than that it looks nice. notice there is still a navy blue stripe on both sides of the royal blue stripe.

Just a side note, it might also be that the logo "appears smaller" against the white background. With the red helmet, there is the white outline of the charging buffalo, with the white hemlet it blends in so that the blue portion of the Buffalo is the edge. Does that make sense to anyone?? Maybe a light gray or silver for the outline against the white would help?? a little out of place though in the color scheme. Oh well either way we will know for sure soon. The stripe looks sharp.