ok all you neocons, teabaggers and libber-tear-uhns!

Which of these candidates for the presidency really pumps your nads:

Mitty?

The Newtster?

Sarah "the British are coming the British are coming" Palin?

Rick Sanatorium?

Bachmann Turner Overdrive?

Huntsman?

The thing known as Ron Paul...the Jack Davis of national candidates?

I know it's a pretty pathetic and laughable lot so feel free to throw in anyone else....it couldn't possibly be worse than the above.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitty?

The Newtster?

Rick Sanatorium?

Huntsman?

I know it's a pretty pathetic and laughable lot so feel free to throw in anyone else....it couldn't possibly be worse than the above.

Ginrich had most of his campaign staff resign yesterday...I don't think he will be in the race much longer.

It really doesn't make sense for any of them to run. With low unemployment, high consumer confidence, rising housing prices, cheap gas, a boffo health care bill that is all the rage, a full 85% of Americans who believe the country is headed in the right direction, and a president who single-handedly shot Bin Laden in the face with his own gun, no one really stands a chance against Obama.

Not to mention, I hear he plans to pivot on jobs again. And this time he really means it.

No, really. He does. We're not kidding this time. There's talk of a new stimulus plan which, if passed, will keep unemployment from going past 10% again.

Barry's been such a horror show so far, I'd take any of them over voting for that charlatan again. Could things get worse? Possibly. But at this point, I'm willing to take the chance.

Barry's been such a horror show so far, I'd take any of them over voting for that charlatan again. Could things get worse? Possibly. But at this point, I'm willing to take the chance.

Same logic that got us Obama.

Mitty?

The Newtster?

Rick Sanatorium?

Huntsman?

They all are infinitely superior to what resides in the White House now. In fact, look in your recyclables I would vote for any empty beer or soda can in there before I would Obama. This is the amount of respect and regard I have for your guy.

Edited by Dante

Mitty?

The Newtster?

Rick Sanatorium?

Huntsman?

Why even bother. Just give everything back to the Indians and let them sort it out.

It really doesn't make sense for any of them to run. With low unemployment, high consumer confidence, rising housing prices, cheap gas, a boffo health care bill that is all the rage, a full 85% of Americans who believe the country is headed in the right direction, and a president who single-handedly shot Bin Laden in the face with his own gun, no one really stands a chance against Obama.

Not to mention, I hear he plans to pivot on jobs again. And this time he really means it.

No, really. He does. We're not kidding this time. There's talk of a new stimulus plan which, if passed, will keep unemployment from going past 10% again.

Way to go you partisan hack.

You intentionally left out the part where Obama single handidly dispatched a dozen of Bin Laden's heavily armed cyborg guards and then after being wounded by some shrapnel, and unarmed, wrestled away one of Bin Laden's many guns and shot him. Later test reports also show that Bin Laden had been on the cream and the clear, and had bulked up to 450 lbs, and now stood at 8 feet tall with a beard that was 4 feet long.

Obama also saved a puppy on his way into the compound and rescued children from a nearby burning orphanage on his way out.

Stop intentionally only telling half of the story to make Obama look bad.

Way to go you partisan hack.

You intentionally left out the part where Obama single handidly dispatched a dozen of Bin Laden's heavily armed cyborg guards and then after being wounded by some shrapnel, and unarmed, wrestled away one of Bin Laden's many guns and shot him. Later test reports also show that Bin Laden had been on the cream and the clear, and had bulked up to 450 lbs, and now stood at 8 feet tall with a beard that was 4 feet long.

Obama also saved a puppy on his way into the compound and rescued children from a nearby burning orphanage on his way out.

Stop intentionally only telling half of the story to make Obama look bad.

I think your right. Maybe LA and others should have a more "glass half full" attitude.

Mitty?

The Newtster?

Rick Sanatorium?

Huntsman?

Christie, Romney, Gulliani, Palin, Cain, Perry

There's six solid people who I think would effectively turn this country around from the Detroit-like, Titanic-like liberal policies. Barry's a proven failure. A proven category five disaster. Care to argue he's not? He couldn't run a lemonade stand successfully if he tried. It's not even a debate anymore. But go ahead an laugh at Romney and the Tea Party. Speaking of the Tea Party, weren't they the ones who kicked your sorry asses in the mid term elections? Not sure why they're so funny to you, but so be it. I suggest that you enjoy these last few months of the "chosen one's" first and only term.

Man so much ducking and dodging, no one has a favorite on the rethugican side? can't say I really blame you it's a crapfest - my advice is pray for Jeb Bush to enter the race, I'd like to see Ron Paul but I think corporate money would do just about anything to prevent that, because small government that's for me and you the corporations want a State Dept, Military, and intelligence agencies that can carry their water when needed.

Man so much ducking and dodging, no one has a favorite on the rethugican side?

You really hit on the problem I have with the GOP these days. They're a bunch of thugs. Why can't they be more like the left? I mean, if you eliminate things like Black Panthers outside voting polls, using taxpayer dollars to give 20% of GM to the union, suing Arizona for immigration laws, protester beatings by the purple people beaters, trying to force Boeing to build in Seattle, and buying off members of the House and Senate to pass health care reform that has no hope of reforming health care, the left has no thuggery to it at all. It's all lollipops, sunshine, and rainbow-scented unicorn farts :lol:

Man so much ducking and dodging, no one has a favorite on the rethugican side? can't say I really blame you it's a crapfest - my advice is pray for Jeb Bush to enter the race, I'd like to see Ron Paul but I think corporate money would do just about anything to prevent that, because small government that's for me and you the corporations want a State Dept, Military, and intelligence agencies that can carry their water when needed.

You can easily reduce the size of government without lopping off entire departments. Ron Paul pines for an America that never was.