ok all you neocons, teabaggers and libber-tear-uhns!

Christie, Romney, Gulliani, Palin, Cain, Perry

There's six solid people who I think would effectively turn this country around from the Detroit-like, Titanic-like liberal policies. Barry's a proven failure. A proven category five disaster. Care to argue he's not? He couldn't run a lemonade stand successfully if he tried. It's not even a debate anymore. But go ahead an laugh at Romney and the Tea Party. Speaking of the Tea Party, weren't they the ones who kicked your sorry asses in the mid term elections? Not sure why they're so funny to you, but so be it. I suggest that you enjoy these last few months of the "chosen one's" first and only term.

Rudy's out, he got one taste of real politics last time and said 'no thanks'.

Palin? Is that a joke?

Romney -- yes

Christie -- very much yes; but my guess is he waits till 2016

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see the big deal as of right now, truly when was it clear Obama was a clear and front guy that was going to win the Dem nod? I mean there is no clear Rep front runner, for the Dems last time it seemed forever that Hillary was going to win, but Edwards was there and it seemed a decent number liked Richardson. I am not sure it wasn't until late 2007 when Obama was really taking the lead. Could be wrong. I like beer.

BTW, I like Cain!!!

Edited by paintmyhouse

Romney -- yes

So far I have no real problem with Romney. I've paid closer attention to him lately and I have to admit I like the idea he's running on a plan and not a slogan. Not to mention, he said goal #1 is to repeal Obamacare.

I like Christie, but I think that's primarily because he yells at unions with no fear of repercussions.

There are rumblings about a Paul Ryan/Marco Rubio ticket. Regardless, we're likely see Rubio on the ticket, and if so, there goes Florida.

I don't see the big deal as of right now, truly when was it clear Obama was a clear and front guy that was going to win the Dem nod?

The problem with the progressive meme about the weak GOP field at this juncture is that they all seem to forget that the year Clinton beat Bush, he didn't get into the race until late July.

But, y'know, that was probably just because he needed the extra time to learn to play the saxophone.

Palin? Is that a joke?

Romney -- yes

I think Rudy would make a great President. He's going to run and it'll probably come down between him and Romney.

The reaction that the liberals have towards Palin tells me that she's the biggest threat to far left America. All of these people are weird in their own way and Palin's no exception. I just don't buy into the she's "dumb" stuff. Out of everyone, she'd have the biggest risk of losing to Obama, however she's possibly the biggest reward for the country who'd probably put forth the quickest economic turnaround. I'd love to see what a true non insider like either Palin or Cain would do to the obese-like bloated federal government. Oil up your chainsaws baby!...LOL Make no mistake, BOTH the dems AND the repubs are afraid of their candy being taken away by a Palin presidency.

You can easily reduce the size of government without lopping off entire departments. Ron Paul pines for an America that never was.

I read somewhere recently, that not counting the military, the Homeland Security Department has more employees than the entire federal government back in the LBJ days. I never verified that, but I think it is probably a worthy quest to find that out.

What no one can deny is 2012 is going to be the best opportunity ever for a third party or independent to win and I already have a dream team- Michael Bloomberg and Oprah Winfrey, winner winner chicken dinner they be unbeatable.

Palin? Is that a joke?

Romney -- yes

He missed Pawlenty.

Palin would be great comic relief on the campaign trail for many reasons.

I read somewhere recently, that not counting the military, the Homeland Security Department has more employees than the entire federal government back in the LBJ days. I never verified that, but I think it is probably a worthy quest to find that out.

Wouldn't doubt it, considering Homeland rolled up a whole bunch of agencies into a single unit, while the country as a whole has grown a lot in 40 yrs.

So far I have no real problem with Romney. I've paid closer attention to him lately and I have to admit I like the idea he's running on a plan and not a slogan. Not to mention, he said goal #1 is to repeal Obamacare.

Romney's willingness to pander to the global warming crowd concerns me. I'd prefer to cut Obamacare outright rather than trade it for cap and trade.

I like Christie, but I think that's primarily because he yells at unions with no fear of repercussions.

There are rumblings about a Paul Ryan/Marco Rubio ticket. Regardless, we're likely see Rubio on the ticket, and if so, there goes Florida.

The problem with the progressive meme about the weak GOP field at this juncture is that they all seem to forget that the year Clinton beat Bush, he didn't get into the race until late July.

But, y'know, that was probably just because he needed the extra time to learn to play the saxophone.

Isn't he the one responsible for the failed Massachusetts medical system? He seems to be a contradiction. I want the most conservative man, or women.

Edited by Dante

Same logic that got us Obama.

DCTom FTW

Hardly. I had no idea how either candidate would perform as president. Now that I've seen Barry inaction, I don't want to see him in office again. He had a year with full control to do something meaningful, and all he did was spend like crazy and focus on socialized medicine that most people don't want and which will only make things worse.

And realistically, the only choices are a) vote for the Dem, b) vote for the Repub, or c) don't vote. Voting for a non-major party candidate is a waste of a vote since he/she will never win, and I'm not into making a symbolic gesture with so much at stake. So it's the lesser of two evils, or not voting at all, which is worse than voting, IMO.

Edited by Doc

Who gives a crap? Did you hear the news? SARAH PALIN'S EMAILS WERE RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Bishop Hedd doesn't forget to eat.

Unless all those words come with pictures, I'm not sure this will be of interest to him.

HA! An oldie but a goodie! You LA and KD both crack me up! Wouldn't mind hanging out with you guys and having a couple brewski's and a double order hot and watching the Bills get their ass kicked by New England once again.

You know a few years ago there was a thread on one of the boards here about the Hall of Fame inductions in Canton and some on this board said that they wouldn't talk to this guy, or that guy because of their political beliefs. That struck me as scary. I don't think there's an arsehole here...well, outside of myself of course...

LA Billz, DC ToM, GG, Chef, Alaska Darin and going way back Bills in Baltimore....may disagree with your posts but your responses are always witty and quick.

Really? Like we needed another reason to ignore you. Reported and I hope you get banned.

Let me ask you this Booster: Who would you vote for come '12. From your posts over the last year or so you no longer believe in the DNC liberal/progressive dogma. I'm curious as to who you would vote for if the election were this November....

as i believe Obama and many of us do. many differing visions share this commonality.

Obama's vision is not just of the US, but entire humanity that never was.