You might be a Bills fan

major

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you smile every time Brady cries in public about where he went in the draft,

If you think that Barry Bonds and Mark Mcgwire "Bellicheated,"

If you feel Steve Tasker is a biased commentator for whatever team Buffalo is playing,

If you wished your team's owner would pass on to his reward, but know for sure that you'd still shed a tear at the news of it

You might be a Bills fan

F

F

First of all, the word 'might' be a Bills fan, shouldn't even exist!

Might be for what???? You're even in it for the LONG HAUL, or you're ready to jump

to any team that's having a good year. I want to hang with true BILLS fans!

A BILLS fan to me, is someone who lived here, and has respect here, and has respect as the BILLS representing their town, and willing to stick up for their town, like somebody was attacking their house or family.

Also we have the fans who have never been here, who have joined the BILLS through many means of family devotion, or any other crazy reason!

BILLS FANS ARE TIGHT! I'll put them up against any other teams fans, who is as loyal to a team that has yet to WIN the SUPERBOWL?

If you watch YouTube videos to see good Bills teams...

If you live out of town and watch streaming video of Bills games on your laptop...

If you live out of town and make your own wings for game time...

If you were dancing to a recording of the Shout song as the Titens were receiving the kick-off...

If you still have a videos of: Raiders at Bills AFC Championship game 51-3, BILLS! If you still watch your video from "The Greatest Comeback in NFL History" game against the Oilers.

If you know who said, A: "There KILLIN me Whitey, they're KILLIN me!!!" and

B. Who Whitey was.

Also, if you know who said: "They took the sails right out of our wind."

If you remember vividly the play in which Jim Kelly broke an Atlanta Falcons DB's leg when he tackled him out of bounds out of spite because he was returning an interception, you might be a Bills fan.

Amended. Loved the mentality of that SOB.

If your team is up by 13 and about to receive a punt...from NE...on MNF...with two minutes left in the game...and you STILL know in your heart that your team will find a way to lose the game, you most definitely would be a Bills fan.

If you have a pair of red, white, and blue zubas somewhere in your house that you can't seem to toss, you're a Bills fan.

If, when on a cruise to Cozumel,Mexico and the Bills are playing Miami on Monday night football and you tell your girlfriend to go dancing without you so you can watch the game, you might be a bills fan (yes I did this)

If you leave your 3 year old child and her mother to finish their vacation without you in Bar Harbor Maine, and take a little 2 prop airplane that has no right to fly, back home to catch the season opener against Pittsburgh, you just might be a Bills fan. (yep, did this one too)

If you were one of many in a particular corner at the Ralph to scream Leonerd (sp?), Leonerd over and over again, you might be a Bills fan. (leonerd smith of course)

This is fun. I'll have to think of more later! Props to the op! :thumbsup:

Cruise lines are overrated (did that too) but leaving a vacation early is hardcore :worthy:

If the first story your father told you was about Mike Stratton's hit on Keith Lincoln, you might be a Bills fan.

If the first story you told your children was some version of "Squish the Fish," you might be a Bills fan.

or the bills used to be good and if you keep rooting for the steelers and the packers I will disown you, you might be a bills fan.

If you've ever bypassed an empty port-o-john to take a leak on a guardrail, you might be a Bills fan.

If there have ever been more than a dozen people doing this along with you, you might be a Bills fan.

If your spouse/significant other has ever used "wide right" to piss you off in an argument, you might be be Bills fan.

If you think of Darryl Talley everytime someone mentions "Spiderman," you might be a Bills fan.

If you ever bragged to your friends because your dad met Larry Kinnebrew in a bar, you might be a Bills fan.

2. I was at that game, it WAS a forward pass, and should be called "The Music City Mistake"

Where are we now, up to 14?

OK

14. If you think every single washed up POS QB, or Major QB bust could be the next coming of Joe Montana under Chan Gailey, you might be a Bills fan.

Hey McK...check out this video...it will change your mind. Sorry, but you're floatin' down that river in Egypt, as I did for 5 yrs. >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPhONc6xC48

If, when seeing the number 13, you think of the number of times the Pats have beaten the Bills in a row, you might be a Bills fan

A BILLS fan to me, is someone who lived here, and has respect here, and has respect as the BILLS representing their town, and willing to stick up for their town, like somebody was attacking their house or family.

Also we have the fans who have never been here, who have joined the BILLS through many means of family devotion, or any other crazy reason!

BILLS FANS ARE TIGHT! I'll put them up against any other teams fans, who is as loyal to a team that has yet to WIN the SUPERBOWL?

That is a given, after the crap Ralph has put on the field for the past almost two decades, you have to be loyal to even still be here!