His Wife Doesn't Smile Either...

He's wearing pink. Think Lombardi ever wore pink? God, I hope the goalposts come down Sept 25th and we send this douchebag home with his tail between his legs. How great will it be to see his puss moping off the field after refusing to shake Chan's hand?

He's wearing pink. Think Lombardi ever wore pink? God, I hope the goalposts come down Sept 25th and we send this douchebag home with his tail between his legs. How great will it be to see his puss moping off the field after refusing to shake Chan's hand?

If beating the Pats warrants bringing down the goal posts then we might as well give up on the year.

I know Bills fans would be smiling if Billichek became the Bills head coach. :nana:

:thumbdown::thumbdown: I am now convinced , you ARE a TROLL. You sould be banned from this sight for uttering those words. not even funny. seriously.

If beating the Pats warrants bringing down the goal posts then we might as well give up on the year.

why? we have only beat them like once in 20 trys or so. They have been a thorn in our asses for a LONG time now. It's going to be pandemonium in that stadium when we beat them. And for this team and it's fans, a big step forward. And i for one want to be there when it happens.

Edited by EastRochBillsfan

Funny how quick a lot of you are with half wit cracks about Belichick or Brady. You're the same folks I presume who'd be giddy and jumping for joy if either one of them somehow became employed at One Bills Drive.

Y'all sound like bitter immature high school freshmen, envious of the varsity letterman with the new Corvette.

If there's any hate for the beating the Bills have taken at the hands of the Beantown Bullies in recent years, it should be directed at the incompetent staff who've been running the show in Orchard Park since just prior to the arrival of the ink-stain-colored superman costumes the players wear for home games.

As our hometown hero's rivals, I have total distain for B&B and the Pats as well, but I still respect the level of achievement and consistent play for the last decade.

Don't know about you folks, but I'm a little sick of hearing about the 90's glory days and The Comeback Game - blah blah blah. It's getting further away in the rear view mirror everyday and becoming ancient history in my eyes.

The Patriots are where we wish we could be, like it or not.

BTW, ever notice how Belichick always wears vests to hide his man-boobs? ;)

Edited by DML2005

Funny how quick a lot of you are with half wit cracks about Belichick or Brady. You're the same folks I presume who'd be giddy and jumping for joy if either one of them somehow became employed at One Bills Drive.

Y'all sound like bitter immature high school freshmen, envious of the varsity letterman with the new Corvette.

If there's any hate for the beating the Bills have taken at the hands of the Beantown Bullies in recent years, it should be directed at the incompetent staff who've been running the show in Orchard Park since just prior to the arrival of the ink-stain-colored superman costumes the players wear for home games.

As our hometown hero's rivals, I have total distain for B&B and the Pats as well, but I still respect the level of achievement and consistent play for the last decade.

Don't know about you folks, but I'm a little sick of hearing about the 90's glory days and The Comeback Game - blah blah blah. It's getting further away in the rear view mirror everyday and becoming ancient history in my eyes.

The Patriots are where we wish we could be, like it or not.

BTW, ever notice how Belichick always wears vests to hide his man-boobs? ;)

Smart and level headed is no way to go through TBD son.