His Wife Doesn't Smile Either...

DML2005, I've thought long and hard about this. Your new Two Bills Drive name is Flounder.

The paraphrasing was exactly the opposite of the Animal House line that was referenced, so you're* anology is exactly backwards. You should think "longer and harder". Isn't that what Mrs. Jauronimo is begging for?

* notice the use of an apostrophe in a common contraction.

Who cares.

They aren't like dentures. You won't find them floating in a glass of water on the nightstand next to the bed when you wake up in the morning.

My entire family don't care much for Bella Chick. My brother Darryl says, however, that unlike some of the Bills' past coaches (emphasis on past) - - - "If Bella Chick fell in a bucket of t*ts, he wouldn't come out suckin' his thumb."

The paraphrasing was exactly the opposite of the Animal House line that was referenced, so you're* anology is exactly backwards. You should think "longer and harder". Isn't that what Mrs. Jauronimo is begging for?

LOL(?)

"You Are Anology"

My paraphrasing was opposite? When did I make, or become an analogy? Please, tell me more about this apostrophe you speak of? Is it new? I can learn so much from you Flounder.

Edited by Jauronimo

Funny how quick a lot of you are with half wit cracks about Belichick or Brady. You're the same folks I presume who'd be giddy and jumping for joy if either one of them somehow became employed at One Bills Drive.

Y'all sound like bitter immature high school freshmen, envious of the varsity letterman with the new Corvette.

If there's any hate for the beating the Bills have taken at the hands of the Beantown Bullies in recent years, it should be directed at the incompetent staff who've been running the show in Orchard Park since just prior to the arrival of the ink-stain-colored superman costumes the players wear for home games.

As our hometown hero's rivals, I have total distain for B&B and the Pats as well, but I still respect the level of achievement and consistent play for the last decade.

Don't know about you folks, but I'm a little sick of hearing about the 90's glory days and The Comeback Game - blah blah blah. It's getting further away in the rear view mirror everyday and becoming ancient history in my eyes.

The Patriots are where we wish we could be, like it or not.

BTW, ever notice how Belichick always wears vests to hide his man-boobs? ;)

Cheaters? Think again.

Funny how quick a lot of you are with half wit cracks about Belichick or Brady. You're the same folks I presume who'd be giddy and jumping for joy if either one of them somehow became employed at One Bills Drive.

Y'all sound like bitter immature high school freshmen, envious of the varsity letterman with the new Corvette.

If there's any hate for the beating the Bills have taken at the hands of the Beantown Bullies in recent years, it should be directed at the incompetent staff who've been running the show in Orchard Park since just prior to the arrival of the ink-stain-colored superman costumes the players wear for home games.

As our hometown hero's rivals, I have total distain for B&B and the Pats as well, but I still respect the level of achievement and consistent play for the last decade.

Don't know about you folks, but I'm a little sick of hearing about the 90's glory days and The Comeback Game - blah blah blah. It's getting further away in the rear view mirror everyday and becoming ancient history in my eyes.

The Patriots are where we wish we could be, like it or not.

BTW, ever notice how Belichick always wears vests to hide his man-boobs? ;)

This brutal post was saved by the last line. And I'd hit it too.