Wanna buy Troy Aikman's house?

It would take a special kind of rube to blow 27 mil on a 1.5 acre Mcmansion in......suburban Dallas.

Holy smokes.

Actually it is in Highland Park, a high end enclave tucked within the city limits of Dallas. Not considered a suburb in the traditional sense. Its a little bit like Beverly Hills to LA. HP has very high end homes and is considered the premier address in Dallas. Last I heard they don't even let Beerball or GBID drive through much less live there.

Actually it is in Highland Park, a high end enclave tucked within the city limits of Dallas. Not considered a suburb in the traditional sense. Its a little bit like Beverly Hills to LA. HP has very high end homes and is considered the premier address in Dallas. Last I heard they don't even let Beerball or GBID drive through much less live there.

More like Beverly Hillbillies.

Why would anyone with this kind of money invest in real estate in Dallas? For 27 mil you should be able to walk into the ocean from the kitchen. Look what you could get in Malibu or the Hamptons. Or Manhattan. Or the actual Beverly Hills for that kind of money--and these places will appreciate in value.

Actually, I do have a house there, along with our house outside Dallas.