Christian Ponder's girlfriend ......

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't your name be Jauronimoron?

I thought combining the name of our charismatic former head coach with fearless Apache leader Geronimo, would be an appopriate way to honor Jauron's gutsy play calling and inspiring presence.

I think they broke up right around when he was drafted. It would have been disappointing to draft him and not get to see her at games.

With our draft record, he would have shown up with Arnold's estranged mistress

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_full_width/hash/e8/75/e8754b67dd95a5b68f6ba80835d9971f.jpg

She's not all "that"...I mean she's totally more hot than any girl I ever dated, and she is definitely easy on the eyes, and she has a killer body, and all the guys would envy you and... and she is so young that I am so going to hell...

No wonder Ponder sucked last year. She could qualify as a legitimate distraction :wallbash:

Wow! That's a pretty sweet connect! How did you come to meet?

Before Katy Perry was where she is now....she actually was very into gospel and church entertainment type events where she would perform......my daughter is also an entertainer....was raised up in the church and would perform at a lot of the same events (although she is several years younger then Katy)

So our families know each other. We havent talked to Katy for a while though.....but you could say we knew her before she hit it big.

Before Katy Perry was where she is now....she actually was very into gospel and church entertainment type events where she would perform......my daughter is also an entertainer....was raised up in the church and would perform at a lot of the same events (although she is several years younger then Katy)

So our families know each other. We havent talked to Katy for a while though.....but you could say we knew her before she hit it big.

Aaaaaaaaaaaah. I seem to recall some recent reports of Katy's mom being a church-going lass, none-to-pleased with the messages of promiscuity in some of her daughter's songs. Interesting...

Aaaaaaaaaaaah. I seem to recall some recent reports of Katy's mom being a church-going lass, none-to-pleased with the messages of promiscuity in some of her daughter's songs. Interesting...

The last time my daughter spoke to her was RIGHT before "I kissed a girl" came out.

I have my own opinions on all of this stuff. Sometimes people get SO wrapped up in their religous beliefs that they impress them upon other people in their families like it is their right. I have family on my own side that do the exact same thing.

I personally feel that Katy still holds true to her beliefs. The entertainment business is a place where you do what you have to do to make it. I dont fault Katy in any way by the path she has taken and wish and hope that their family is able to come together in the future.

I am fortunate right now because my daughter is waaaaay underage and the entertainment community has laws that protect her from exploitation and actually WANT that all american good girl image at 15. I dont know what the future will hold I can only hope to be a father that teaches right from wrong and hopefully to teach how to know the difference.

Well, she looks good post-makeup, post-photo shoot air brush.

How does she look at 7AM on a Tuesday. THAT'S a measure of beauty, IMO.

Point in case, the early morning, makeupless "Goddess" Katy Perry that's made its rounds.

Same could probably be said for the vast majority of attractive models out there.

Well, she looks good post-makeup, post-photo shoot air brush.

How does she look at 7AM on a Tuesday. THAT'S a measure of beauty, IMO.

Point in case, the early morning, makeupless "Goddess" Katy Perry that's made its rounds.

Same could probably be said for the vast majority of attractive models out there.

There's an old saying that goes,

"Beauty is only skin deep… but ugly goes clean to the bone."

She looks like she probably has good bones.