Nice SI article from Don Banks

Nix looks like he is holding up RW in the picture on CNN SI. I would be surprised if RW survives the lockout. He looks worse in every picture I see of him.

He better get this team sold soon, before he lays down.

Good Article from SI's Don Banks:

Said some nice things about Buffalo. I also agree with his comments about Detroit. That D line is going to be Nasty!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/don_banks/04/30/nfl.draft.saturday/index.html

Ours is going to be no slouch! We just got REAL nasty ourselves up the middle.

Nix looks like he is holding up RW in the picture on CNN SI. I would be surprised if RW survives the lockout. He looks worse in every picture I see of him.

Compared to the way Al Davis looks, old Ralphie boy should have another 20 or 30 years to go!

http://d.yimg.com/i/ng/sp/ap_photo/20110119/all/l4961590.jpg

Ralph has been using a walker for a while now. Sadly, Ralph's days are clearly winding down and at 92 and a half years old, he has been using a walker for quite a while now. In pix with Nix, Darius, and Gailey, Ralph was hanging onto Darius as well as being held up by Nix. Every season he has left, is a gift from God.

It's a horrible thought but I know what you mean. I think there is a plan in the works though.

Yep, and that plan is the team is sold at auction to the highest bidder. Those are RW's stated intentions. I cannot imagine anyone paying full value ($750 to $850 MILLION) and trying to make that investment pay off with a franchise in Buffalo, NY. It worked for Ralph as he paid nothing for the team and the county built a stadium for him. When Ralph is gone, sadly so are the Bills. In and open and fair auction of the team (these are Ralph's wishes) you never know what will happen, so maybe someone pays top dollar and wins the auction for the Bills with the intention of losing money in WNY. But I doubt it.