Panthers narrow selection to 4

That's hardly breaking news on ESPNs part. I mean they are only the 4 best players in the draft (I know no one likes Newton, but with his upside and Carolinas need for a QB it's not a reach)

I can't believe some idiot gets paid to write this crap.

That's hardly breaking news on ESPNs part. I mean they are only the 4 best players in the draft (I know no one likes Newton, but with his upside and Carolinas need for a QB it's not a reach)

I thought the same thing. Boy, they really stuck their neck out on that prediction. They narrowed it down to the best players. Awesome and informative. ESPN is a joke. Just remember when you pay your cable or satellite bill a large chunk is going to ESPN to pay their nine thousand on air "experts".

wth happened to Von Miller? The top 4 players with the best overall grade according to ESPN, Scout INC and NFL network are Darius- Miller-Peterson-Green

Kiper's grading order- Peterson Von Miller-AJ Green-Darius, but then last night while watching NFL Live I heard Kiper state that he thinks that the Panthers should take AJ Green.

Anyway, Newton is a only mid round pick according to ESPN's draftniks McShay and Kiper, it is because of the huge need at QB that they both project him to Carolina #1 overall. What really scares the #$!% outta me is that "Nevergiveup" stated that Newton and Darius are at the top of Buffalo's draft board (see update thread)

With the steve smith drama going on, I think Aj green will be the number 1 pick.

I feel like this will be the move they make too. If there is as much problems with Smith at it seems like there is I get the feeling they will go after Green. I mean they only have 5 QB's on the roster right now and I think they want to invest a little longer into Mr. Pickles.