The boys are working out...

Heitz

I say right now the Bills will Not draft a QB at 3.

They have a respected leader in Fitz....even the guys in the locker room are willing to workout with him.....says alot about his leadership skills.

This gives me another reason the like Fitz even more :)

Edited by Bufcomments

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say right now the Bills will Not draft a QB at 3.

They have a respected leader in Fitz....even the guys in the locker room are willing to workout with him.....says alot about his leadership skills.

This gives me another reason the like Fitz even more :)

You are ofcourse entitled to your opinion, but Nix drawsa different conclusion. He is saying that we are in a very good position, like to do what he did in San Diego i.e. draft someone like Brees and let him sit for 2 years till he is hungry, ready and able (read: Fitz can hold the fort down for a couple of years till this stud is ready)

You're a creep.

Thank you. I'm a buzzkill creep. I can live with that. Sorry to ruin your "little love fest" over a bunch of millionaires actually getting off their lazy spoiled butts and doing some work together. Sure they are being locked out by the owners, but it was the "players union" that decided not to accept any offers the owners tried to make leading up to the deadline. Then, it was the players who decided to "dissolve" their union and sue the NFL owners first, thus prompting the owners to go ahead and lock them out.

Sorry, but I will always blame the players more then the owners. So any thread "praising" them for working out on their own, is a prime target for me.

Thank you. I'm a buzzkill creep. I can live with that. Sorry to ruin your "little love fest" over a bunch of millionaires actually getting off their lazy spoiled butts and doing some work together. Sure they are being locked out by the owners, but it was the "players union" that decided not to accept any offers the owners tried to make leading up to the deadline. Then, it was the players who decided to "dissolve" their union and sue the NFL owners first, thus prompting the owners to go ahead and lock them out.

Sorry, but I will always blame the players more then the owners. So any thread "praising" them for working out on their own, is a prime target for me.

Go be a Raiders fan you f :censored: king idiot

Then you're a moronic buzzkill creep.

The owners Shanghai'd the entire situation when they signed a guaranteed television contract, season or no season. It's also the owners who are crying poor when they want things like lavish stadiums, but then refuse to open their books to verify said poorness.

Those damn, greedy players.

Fitz is the one on the workout ball. Howd you miss that? ;)

Well, his head IS about just as big as that workout ball so it's easy to lose him in the picture. Can't tell where Fitz's head ends and the workout ball begins.

GO BILLS!!!

Yeah, good to hear they are working out at MJ's Neverland Ranch minus "the kids." It's really nice to know that they care enough to keep in shape while they refuse to go back to work where they are paid only about 5 thousand times what they could earn in "real life." And it's good to see the owners are refusing to compromise with the players they use to earn them their easy millions to hundreds of millions of dollars owning sports franchises that allow them to act like old rock stars and be revered and loved by hundreds of thousands of fans because they allow their cities to pay them kings' ransoms to keep the teams playing their.

Yeah, it's all "good to see.", isn't it?

Your an idiot. No one is holding a gun to their heads to go out and work on their game. They obviously care about getting better and winning YOU and US some football games this year.

Theres always gotta be one. :wallbash:

David Nelson says he has packed his bags. He is going to Fitzpatrick's home in Arizona for the week to work out with Stevie Johnson, CJ Spiller, Roosevelt, and Donald Jones.

Stevie Johnson added: Oh My God, if I stayed here [in arizona] with [original gangster] Fitz[patrick] I would never want to go back to work. I am just saying, its like Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch minus "the kids". Rest In Peace Michael Jackson, Go Bills.

Hope they're getting in sync and having fun - the fun part looks on. Why aren't Spiller and Evans in on it?

Pictures from "Camp Fitz"[sic] on David Nelson`s Facebook profile.

Link?

Hope they're getting in sync and having fun - the fun part looks on. Why aren't Spiller and Evans in on it?

According to the original Tweet, Spiller is/was/will be there...?

"Bags are packed. Headed to AZ in the morning to train with the boys (@StevieJohnson13, @CJSPILLER, @nyce18, @Dajones19, &Fitz) for the week."

Stevie added "OMG if I Stayed here with OG Fitz Id Never Wanna Go Bak To Work! #justSayin this is like MJs Neverland Ranch minus "the kids" #RIPMJ GoBills"

Glad to hear they're putting in some time! Let's hope this continues until the lock out situation gets fixed...

Thats awesome i thought only roosevelt came looking forward to meeting all of them, maybe get a football signed for my son!

Facebook links don't work that way...there are solutions, but I don't feel like getting into it. :thumbsup: Thanks, though.

Should if you`re a FB member. The other, fairly straight forward, option is to search for David Nelson on FB.

For those that dont have Facebook, some direct links...

Caption: Working out with the boys in AZ

Pic #2

Caption: Working on Routes

Caption: The boys at Camp Fitz