Who would Donahoe and Levy/Jauron Choose

With all the numerous mocks and discussions/arguments about who to choose this year, I thought it will be interesting to get the board's opinion on who our former GMs would choose this year. Feel free to consider this thread debate-free (i.e. is Miller better than Fairley or is Newton the pick over Gabbert). Just your opinion on who these GMs would have picked.

My opinion:

Donahoe would have picked Newton or AJ Green

Marv/Jauron would have picked Prince Amukamara

Donohoe was Mr.-I'm-the-smartest-guy-in-th-room and let's make a splash. Either Newton or Gabbert.

I'd like to think that after coaching Bruuuuce and Biscuit, Levy understood the importance of a pass rush and would take Bowers or Miller.

One would think that about Levy right ? But that was before he became our GM.

I think Donahoe would draft Cam Newton with his first, and trade back into the first to draft overpaying for another bust(I am guessing Bowers-that knee scares me). Then in FA he would overpay for some prima donna slug like Derek Dockery.

Levy no doubt would draft Peterson, then reach for a Safety in the second round, then draft another CB in the 3rd. ANd he would over pay for some prima donna slug like Cornell Green

They would do whatever they perceived would make Mr. Ralph happy. I doubt anyone who says otherwise.

The question is what would make Mr. Ralph happiest.

I think it would be a duel between his futile over-reaching at QB as he searched for the next Jim Kelly and his continual desire to get the cheapest deal possible.

My guess is that he already feels pretty good about Fitzy's production on the cheap at QB so I doubt he goes Newton or Gabbert. My sense is that his hopes of getting a damaged goods stud in McGahee and in getting a shallow talented youngster in Maybin ruled the day.

If Mr. Ralph is anything he is a businessman rather than a sportsman.

With all the numerous mocks and discussions/arguments about who to choose this year, I thought it will be interesting to get the board's opinion on who our former GMs would choose this year. Feel free to consider this thread debate-free (i.e. is Miller better than Fairley or is Newton the pick over Gabbert). Just your opinion on who these GMs would have picked.

My opinion:

Donahoe would have picked Newton or AJ Green

Marv/Jauron would have picked Prince Amukamara

Donahoe: Newton or AJ Green. You probably nailed it.

Marv/Jauron: Find a tweener who doesn't project well to an NFL D position with a really great 1st step, or another small DB.