Who you going to watch?

Kevin

Two weeks away, and I am getting pumped up! My only dilemma is who I am going to watch. I am not much on Kiper/McShay, but love Dilfer, and Boomer on the ESPN side. I absolutely LOVE Mayocks comments, and perspective about the upcoming draftees and I have always liked Mariucci...

What say the masses?

Two weeks away, and I am getting pumped up! My only dilemma is who I am going to watch. I am not much on Kiper/McShay, but love Dilfer, and Boomer on the ESPN side. I absolutely LOVE Mayocks comments, and perspective about the upcoming draftees and I have always liked Mariucci...

What say the masses?

Mayock is in a league all by himself when it comes to analyzing prospects. But will most likely watch Boomer.

Kiper's hair in high-def can send me into convulsions so it's NFLN for me. I think their team is the most credible in terms of evaluation. But, I DO like the Chris Berman prediction of the Bills pick.

GO BILLS!!!

Not sure exactly why, but I think Trent Dilfer is my least favorite of the talking heads...I liked Kiper more, before McShay came on the scene...now, they are always together, and it seems like a schtick...they always have to disagree...but, I will be watching ESPN...my only choice, and it works for me, for the draft...

NFL Network is where it's at. Charles Davis, Mike Mayock and Charles Casselry are all great in terms of spotting talent and conveying their thoughts in a clear and precise way.

BTW, I'll be in regular season mode and wheel out my 2nd television so that I can watch both at the same time. You never know when one station cuts to commercial during the Bills' pick, like they usually do.

Not sure exactly why, but I think Trent Dilfer is my least favorite of the talking heads...I liked Kiper more, before McShay came on the scene...now, they are always together, and it seems like a schtick...they always have to disagree...but, I will be watching ESPN...my only choice, and it works for me, for the draft...

Believe it or not, but both Kiper and McShay have the same exact top 5 in their mock drafts, this year.

Edited by b.harami98

What say the masses?

I am lucky. I will get to watch all of the networks. I will be at a draft party

at my teams stadium.

Edited by CowgirlsFan

I'll take NFL Network for two reasons - Mayock, and the fact that NFLN will have, for the first time ever, live camera coverage of Buddy, Ralph, Chan and Tom inside the Bills War Room before the 3rd pick.

Link

Of course I'll be watching both…(going back and forth…don't have two screens or PIP).

But like Houston said, for the first time in memory, the NFL Network will have a live camera in the Bills War Room so special attention will be paid to them.

What say the masses?

NFL network but really don't care, just want the results, like to see the birth pangs that bring the baby.

Last season I gave ESPN a try, and Chris Berman was the only one worth watching as always. He'll always rock in my book. This draft I'm going to give NFL network a try and see what all the fuss is about. They just seem to have their act together a bit more. I'm done with Kiper, he's still entertaining at times but not so much anymore.

Good: ESPN has Berman, Kiper, and Gruden in a scaled down version than the grand productions of recent years.

Bad: I do not like ESPN giving the pick away by showing the phone call in advance of the announcement.

ESPN Scale Down

I like the phone call because you get the immediate reaction of the player and his family. After seeing these posts I am going to have to talk to my wife about getting a second flat screen for the living room!

I watch both but only because I have a hard time seeing the score board at the top of the screen of NFLnetwork. I enjoy NFLnetwork announers alot more. But wish they would change the ticker of the past picks and the who is on the clock next. Is it just me or is it harder too read the NFL ticker? Most of the time I watch the NFLnetwork.