[SUW] Favorite Christmas episode of a

Just Jack

The classic Honeymooners, where Ralph thinks he's bought Alice a very rare Japanese jewelry box...and it turns out a friend of hers gets her one from the dime store.

The best part is at the end, Gleason and crew step out of character to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

It's not a Christmas episode, but my favorite holiday episode of any TV show is the WKRP in Cincinnati Thanksgiving episode.

Comedy at its finest.

"For those of you just tuning in, the Pinedale Shopping Mall has just been bombed by live turkeys. Film at 11."

:)

It's not a Christmas episode, but my favorite holiday episode of any TV show is the WKRP in Cincinnati  Thanksgiving episode.

Comedy at its finest.

"For those of you just tuning in, the Pinedale Shopping Mall has just been bombed by live turkeys.  Film at 11."

:(

161294[/snapback]

"As God as my witness...I thought turkeys could fly." - Arthur Carlson :doh:

:lol::) That is one funny episode!

Festivus!

161366[/snapback]

Festivus is great.

The Simpsons episode where Bart trys to get a tattoo that says "Mother" as a Christmas gift to Marge and Homer gets no Christmas bonus so they go to the dog track to win gift money and money to get rid of the tattoo is a classic. That's the one where they get Santa's Little Helper. In case you all wondered where that dog got it's name.

Also, Bart gets caught while getting the tattoo and pulled out of the shop so that the incomplete tattoo says "Moth".

Festivus is great.

The Simpsons episode where Bart trys to get a tattoo that says "Mother" as a Christmas gift to Marge and Homer gets no Christmas bonus so they go to the dog  track to win gift money and money to get rid of the tattoo is a classic. That's the one where they get Santa's Little Helper. In case you all wondered where that dog got it's name.

Also, Bart gets caught while getting the tattoo and pulled out of the shop so that the incomplete tattoo says "Moth".

161527[/snapback]

If I am not mistaken, wasn't that the very first episode of "The Simpsons"?