Can the Bills to blow this 3rd pick ?

Scrappy

I sit here & ponder the ramifications of making this 3rd pick & / or most of this draft really count, can we afford a miss at # 3 ? I can see that our owner is not young enough to live through many more mistakes, nor will a winning team get moved as easily. So can the Bills in all the history before be determining the future course of their Buffalo bound existence on this pick? I fear a scenario of no guts no glory scenario here but to go for it all and knowing Chan's previous offensive tendencies, he's leaning towards finding a offensive hero. I can't see him preferring a defense solution to our problems, can anyone here?

I understand this GM and HC have only been here for a year now... but there are others with influence in this organization who have been here for some time... Judging some of the drafts over the last several years, I don't think there is any question that they could mess this up... Mike Williams was a slam dunk at #4, wasn't he? I hope for the best, but the track record is not inspiring...

I'll let you know in 3 years.

I read on here that after Maybin's 2nd season, that he is done. Shouldn't we give him 3 years as well or is this a quick quip to try to make a point ? One of the questions on here is also if Chan is leaning towards the offensive side of the ball, so it's just not draft pick related but draft direction related. Spiller was BPA last year but was not our biggest need, so is Chan going to go that way again ?? Sorry I wasn't more clear in my writing & paragraph's are longer than the first few sentences (my run on sentences).

wow, thread is already over. Thank you, previous poster.

For you, it never started.

They certainly could blow the 3rd pick, I sure hope not, but they blew the first round pick last year on one of the few positions that we had depth at and on a player that was so overwhelmed in the NFL that he was the 2010 Drafts biggest disappointment, league wide.

They certainly could blow the 3rd pick, I sure hope not, but they blew the first round pick last year on one of the few positions that we had depth at and on a player that was so overwhelmed in the NFL that he was the 2010 Drafts biggest disappointment, league wide.

On the other hand, they got the kid they really, really wanted.

As to the OP: It's the Bills. The answer is self-evident.

On the other hand, they got the kid they really, really wanted.

As to the OP: It's the Bills. The answer is self-evident.

Exactly, with the recent history of this franchise and Ralph's low budget front office, it would be a bigger surprise if they get it correct than if they don't.

I read on here that after Maybin's 2nd season, that he is done. Shouldn't we give him 3 years as well or is this a quick quip to try to make a point ? One of the questions on here is also if Chan is leaning towards the offensive side of the ball, so it's just not draft pick related but draft direction related. Spiller was BPA last year but was not our biggest need, so is Chan going to go that way again ?? Sorry I wasn't more clear in my writing & paragraph's are longer than the first few sentences (my run on sentences).

For you, it never started.

I wish people would stop saying that Spiller was BPA. Dez Bryant was. If Dez was a clean and mature player coming out of college, he would've been a sure fire top 5 pick. No questions asked.

I wish people would stop saying that Spiller was BPA. Dez Bryant was. If Dez was a clean and mature player coming out of college, he would've been a sure fire top 5 pick. No questions asked.

BPA isn't a fact. It's a matter of opinion. Did Buddy tell you he thought Bryant was the BPA? Question asked.