Sabres 2, Carolina 1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope the Sabres do well but it seems as though every year they're fighting for that 7th or 8th spot.

If they could just not have a few of those 4 or 5 game losing streaks early in the season, we wouldn't have to worry about the final 2-3 games every year.

It's also great to have a reliable back-up goalie!

GO SABRES!

I know everyone will call me crazy but I'm more comfortable with Enroth than Miller. Enroth doesn't give up Softies.

Great game the Canes owned the 3rd but the PK and Enroth were outstanding and saved the game.

94 guarantees a playoff spot. 2 from Columbus. The other 2 is going to be tough.

Edited by Why So Serious?

I know everyone will call me crazy but I'm more comfortable with Enroth than Miller. Enroth doesn't give up Softies.

Great game the Canes owned the 3rd but the PK and Enroth were outstanding and saved the game.

94 guarantees a playoff spot. 2 from Columbus. The other 2 is going to be tough.

Uh, did you see the 4th goal against the Caps?

I caught the last half of the 3rd, OT. Did that OT winner get tipped or go deflected in?,

Box score says Gragnani scored it, so it was a double deflection that scored the game winner, just like last night.

I really hope the Sabres do well but it seems as though every year they're fighting for that 7th or 8th spot.

If they could just not have a few of those 4 or 5 game losing streaks early in the season, we wouldn't have to worry about the final 2-3 games every year.

It's also great to have a reliable back-up goalie!

GO SABRES!

It seems that way, but they did win the division last year and the only thing to worry about in the final games was playoff positioning.

I was there tonight, just got back to Charlotte. The Sabres are 2 for 2 when I'm in Raleigh. The Hurricanes played very well. Kudos to all the Sabres fans that were there. That is a loud arena and they love their Canes, but it was our night.

I just read that if we lost the game in regulation, we would of somehow been in 9th place for the playoffs. What is the first tie-breaker for teams with the same amount of points?? Is it wins / losses / head to head ??

I just read that if we lost the game in regulation, we would of somehow been in 9th place for the playoffs. What is the first tie-breaker for teams with the same amount of points?? Is it wins / losses / head to head ??

Non-shootout wins. Then head-to-head.

I was there tonight, just got back to Charlotte. The Sabres are 2 for 2 when I'm in Raleigh. The Hurricanes played very well. Kudos to all the Sabres fans that were there. That is a loud arena and they love their Canes, but it was our night.

Where the hell were you in '06?