Looks like obama lost another fan........

There was a story about this on MSNBC last week. I am not sure that losing Farrakhan's endorsement is going to hurt Obama too much...

I agree, wont hurt him, he's shown that he's more than capable of doing that to himself.

Just imagine if a Repub, or a Tea Party person said that.

I agree, wont hurt him, he's shown that he's more than capable of doing that to himself.

Just imagine if a Repub, or a Tea Party person said that.

Well that would be different.

Since they don't vote in the Dem bloc, they would demand that person's ball-sack in a paper bag (see: Trent Lott).

There was a story about this on MSNBC last week. I am not sure that losing Farrakhan's endorsement is going to hurt Obama too much...

Agree that Farrakhan is just a sideshow for nutjobs, but it does highlight an issue. If Obama can't get blacks fired up and to the polls like he did in 2008, it could cost him.

Agree that Farrakhan is just a sideshow for nutjobs, but it does highlight an issue. If Obama can't get blacks fired up and to the polls like he did in 2008, it could will cost him.

He has one term written all over him. He will keep the minority vote but some of the women will not vote for him again and the independents, who voted for him in 2008, won't get fooled again. Oh, no. In 2012, I'll smile and grin with the change all around me.

He has one term written all over him. He will keep the minority vote but some of the women will not vote for him again and the independents, who voted for him in 2008, won't get fooled again. Oh, no. In 2012, I'll smile and grin with the change all around me.

Hope I get a rainbow-farting unicorn next time around...

Truly sad thing will be the crazies climbing out of their holes to tell the world how Obama's one term proves that a black man can't be president. And the crazies on the other side telling the world how Obama's one term proves we're all racist crackers. If Obama loses in 2012, it's not going to be pretty.

Hope I get a rainbow-farting unicorn next time around...

Truly sad thing will be the crazies climbing out of their holes to tell the world how Obama's one term proves that a black man can't be president. And the crazies on the other side telling the world how Obama's one term proves we're all racist crackers. If Obama loses in 2012, it's not going to be pretty.

In my view, Obama has been great for equality, vis-a-vis proving that a black president can be just as bad as any white president we've ever had.

In my view, Obama has been great for equality, vis-a-vis proving that a black president can be just as bad as any white president we've ever had.

Did I say "UConn James"?

No, I said "crazies".

Are you a "crazy?"

No?

Then shut the !@#$ up.

When DC is in a good mood he just calls everybody an idiot or a moron. When he is "ornery" they are a #$@%&%# idiot or moron.

And they're called that at the end of a tenuously relevent and poorly crafted post, shitbag.

You do realize Abbie Hoffman is not running?

I'll pick up my guitar and play.

Just like yesterday.

Then I'll get on my knees and pray...

We don't get fooled again.

Change it had to come

We knew it all along

We were liberated from the fall that's all

But the world looks just the same

And history ain't changed

'Cause the banners, they all flown in the last war

Meet the new boss

Same as the old boss