STEVIE MOTHERF^&*$@#G JOHNSON

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO. Jesus. But hey, thank god we actually have a confident athlete on our team......finally.

Count me in on the bandwagon, because I've decided I'm also now all about my Stevie Johnson.

Go Stevie, Go Stevie, Go Stevie.

I really hope that this was in jest and somewhat of a joke. I think it was but you never know. I also hope that this kid doesn't get too big of a head he had one very good season on a 4-12 team (Yeah the team wasn't 4-12 because of him but still keep it in perspective). I hope he has the hunger to help take this team over the top.

All in all I love the hug life shirt and I love Stevie Johnson.

I'm not an expert in hip-hop by any stretch but the beats these guys are using sound about 5-7 years ago.

PTR

5-7 years ago?!? To me, hip hop is the same exact song, they've been using for 30 years. Just different lyrics.

That's an easy stereotype to apply. There is good and bad music in all genres.

PTR

It's the way I hear it. It's rhythm and rhyming - and it's been the same rhythm for 30 years......There's things called melody and harmony they might want to look into.

While I agree with many of you on how embarrasingly bad this video/song is... I have to say that any type of swagger that these Bills can get would be a welcome surprise. I'll take 1 Stevie Johnsons over 10 TO's. Stevie has heart, a good sense of humor, and dude can play!

As long as he stays clean, plays with heart, and doesn't disgrace himself or this city... I am all for him having some fun in the off-season like this!