Wisconsin Union Bashing Bill Passes

Then your father....whatever. Care to comment on the activities I disclosed by this "poor abused" Union worker?

The FACT is that Unions fenagle their sick days, their overtime and their paid vacation time (which NEVER expires...must be nice) to GAME THE SYSTEM and take advantage of it. ALL the Unions do it....most notably the "hero" cops and firemen.

Funny...you and your ilk B word about "Wall Street bonuses." Yet when some cop who just finished his "20 year nap" bascially robs $250,000 from the County in the form of a check for "unused sick days" from back when Bush the elder was President, thats somehow OK.

Even worse are government employees that rack up the overtime in their last three years. Their pension is based on the average income earned that last three years. Then us taxpayers are on the hook for this inflated amount for the rest of their lives. And seeing this is a popular practice among police and firefighters who retire at 55 that pension lasts a long time.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even worse are government employees that rack up the overtime in their last three years. Their pension is based on the average income earned that last three years. Then us taxpayers are on the hook for this inflated amount for the rest of their lives. And seeing this is a popular practice among police and firefighters who retire at 55 that pension lasts a long time.

Yes, the younger guys call off so the guys getting closer to retirement get to receive overtime & holiday pay. It makes for some outlandish pensions.

Gee whiz, guess the dems never got that call for civility...

http://www.620wtmj.c.../117732923.html

Could you imagine the media reaction if the Tea Party were creating this kind of damage, threats and chaos?

Yikes. But who are these 300,000 people that are going to die if these politicians are not killed and why are those 300,000 going to die?

Same thing's happening here in PA. The PSEA is in a major twist as the governor has proposed 500 MILLION dollars in cuts to K-12 education and the same amount for Public Universities.

I say bully for him. The time's now to break the backs of the public sector unions. We have to pass it to know what's in it, DAMMIT!!

:thumbsup:

Yep. Specifically, "That !@#$ gets nothing."

:lol:

I thought as much.

On the other hand, Wisconsin better make hay at improving the economy and job situation over the next two years or the GOP will get creamed at the polls.

At least they have a fighting chance at this point.

Gee whiz, guess the dems never got that call for civility...

http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/117732923.html

Could you imagine the media reaction if the Tea Party were creating this kind of damage, threats and chaos?

Sorry, the Tea Party DID act like that. I guess you don't remember them shouting down other people at Town Halls. Shouting down a handicapped person that disagreed with their beliefs.

Sorry, the Tea Party DID act like that. I guess you don't remember them shouting down other people at Town Halls. Shouting down a handicapped person that disagreed with their beliefs.

Shouting down someone = breaking into government buildings and death threats.

Youre a !@#$ing idiot.

Edited by RkFast

Shouting down someone = breaking into government buildings and death threats.

Youre a !@#$ing idiot.

Yeah, you're right. The Tea Party members NEVER sent out death threats. HAHAHAHA F'ing moron. Keep those blinders on.

I still love the attack against unions. My favorite comments are along the lines of "We need to take away their power to negotiate with people they helped elect". HAHAHA can someone say hyporcites? What do Republicans do with big business? Come on, Republicans... I thought you were crying about job creation and budgets? Ummm, no. Actually it's all about union busting (attacking the middle-class), killing planned parenthood and women's rights (forcing women who want to have an abortion first submit to an ultrasound - or by forcing doctors to tell women the possibility of increased risk of breast cancer following an induced abortion and the natural protective effect of a completed pregnancy in avoiding breast cancer), vilifying all muslims, stricter voting laws (making it tougher for students and others to vote - unless your elderly and have a gun permit in TX).

So whatever happened to jobs? Whatever happened to keeping your religious beliefs out of policymaking? I should be saying thank you to Republicans. Thank you for making that line you wanted to be blurred between Democrats and Republicans so clear. It's simple really. Vote Democrat if you:

• Want to protect the middle-class

• Want to protect voting rights for college students

• Want to protect the rights of women (against people using personal faith above another persons RIGHT to choose)

• Want your elected officials to listen to the will of the people (after all they campaigned on it - filthy liars)

• Want to keep the government from vilifying an entire religious faith (muslims)

Oh and are against elected officials breaking LAWS in order to get their agenda through.

Edited by pBills

Have no fear union loyalists, Obama to the rescue:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704399804576192981822688892.html

HAHAHAHA!! I wonder what side of the aisle she is on with the piece starting out this way: "Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker made some progress this week in rescuing his state from the public-sector unions holding it hostage. Ever wonder how Wisconsin got into trouble in the first place? Washington is providing an illuminating case study."

So not true. I wonder if this chick was ever curious about Walkers relationship with the Koch Brothers? Does it go beyond their donations to his election?