Wisconsin Union Bashing Bill Passes

Yeah don't shed tears for people losing their jobs. Nice. By the way, the Gov did not run on eliminating Collective Bargaining during the election. Did not mention that even ONCE. Your statements just prove how stupid you are to not understand this is an attack on the middle-class. And if you disagree, why didn't the Gov agree to talk with Democrats, instead taking what he thought was the Koch Brothers? Coincidence... I think not. Republicans don't give two craps about the Middle-Class.

Give it up...arguing with most here is like getting mad at a retarded person for being stupid.

Edited by Buftex

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, I was wrong. The government is broke and we should all accept a tax cut to raise revenue.

Remember how tax cuts were going to create a f'n free market paradise? The trash believed this stuff, add in banking deregulation and here we are. My neighbors kid can't play soccer now

Because no kids ever played before without government funding. I knew you were a troll when you called me partisan for asking if any of you retards actually read the bill. This just confirmed it.

Now you have pukes like DCTom actually arguing that the people were just as much responsible for the housing crash as the people WHO SHOULD BE IN JAIL for their selling away the toxic mortgages they negotiated to dupes who had no idea the bankers were cheating them

Given that I was able to predict the start of the mortgage market's collapse TO THE MONTH, five years before it happened, based on my knowledge of the American public's borrowing habits, I think I've safely demonstrated that that the homeowners were just as much to blame...if not more so. Last I checked, no one was ever forced to buy a home.

Given that I was able to predict the start of the mortgage market's collapse TO THE MONTH, five years before it happened, based on my knowledge of the American public's borrowing habits, I think I've safely demonstrated that that the homeowners were just as much to blame...if not more so. Last I checked, no one was ever forced to buy a home.

Hmm. I wonder who Dave would blame if there is ever a health care bubble, and Obamacare is allowed to stand as is?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

How have you "safely demonstrated" this? What does that mean? You just love to watch yourself type...

Edited by Buftex

How have you "safely demonstrated" this? What does that mean? You just love to watch yourself type...

I can vouch for some of, not all, the posts that indicated that there would be trouble. I remember thinking: how the f does he know this stuff, and why the f does he bother? :D I think it had to do with him buying a house recently or whatever.

Give it up...arguing with most here is like getting mad at a retarded person for being stupid.

Of course, he might have slightly better luck if he didn't rely strictly on arguments to sympathy that are not only ridiculous but also maliciously ignorant. But it's everyone else who's retarded...sure...

And for the record: I'm absoultely okay with anyone losing a job. Because you know what? **** happens. The pollyanna attitude that every misfortune is a tragedy that must be prevented at all costs is immature, impractical, and irresponsible. The truly sad thing here is that some people think that everyone is responsible for keeping an individual fat, dumb, and happy EXCEPT for that individual.

I can vouch for some of, not all, the posts that indicated that there would be trouble. I remember thinking: how the f does he know this stuff, and why the f does he bother? :D I think it had to do with him buying a house recently or whatever.

2005:

Edited by Buftex

Because I posted it back around 2004-2005, and when the housing market started to cave in, people here actually remembered it and commented that I called it very well. My wife and I both worked in real estate (me in mortgages), and we could both see from the borrowing trends that people would start to default and be foreclosed on around mid-2007.

Of course, he might have slightly better luck if he didn't rely strictly on arguments to sympathy that are not only ridiculous but also maliciously ignorant. But it's everyone else who's retarded...sure...

And for the record: I'm absoultely okay with anyone losing a job. Because you know what? **** happens. The pollyanna attitude that every misfortune is a tragedy that must be prevented at all costs is immature, impractical, and irresponsible. The truly sad thing here is that some people think that everyone is responsible for keeping an individual fat, dumb, and happy EXCEPT for that individual.

Jesus, you are full of yourself...

Because I posted it back around 2004-2005, and when the housing market started to cave in, people here actually remembered it and commented that I called it very well. My wife and I both worked in real estate (me in mortgages), and we could both see from the borrowing trends that people would start to default and be foreclosed on around mid-2007.

Okay, safe!

2005:

youtube.com/watch?v=-d1h5q2GAIM

so...how does demonstrating that Bill Maher called it in 2005...prove that Tom didn't say the same thing(to the month, don't forget he has claimed "to the month!")?

Is this sorta like running back the kickoff after the other team scores a touchdown? I have bad news. Tom appears to be on his own team, and therefore Tom scoring doesn't mean you are losing. Conversely, Maher scoring has nothing to do with Tom, me, or anything that could be considered a rational response.

Wait a minute...you're still stuck on "NFL is like the real world, because....uh" :wallbash: Aren't you.

so...how does demonstrating that Bill Maher called it in 2005...prove that Tom didn't say the same thing(to the month, don't forget he has claimed "to the month!")?

Is this sorta like running back the kickoff after the other team scores a touchdown? I have bad news. Tom appears to be on his own team, and therefore Tom scoring doesn't mean you are losing. Conversely, Maher scoring has nothing to do with Tom, me, or anything that could be considered a rational response.

Wait a minute...you're still stuck on "NFL is like the real world, because....uh" :wallbash: Aren't you.

As though I even watch Maher. :lol:

Unfortunately our penchant for taking easy shots at the buffoon, I mean buftex, washed out this question, which has much more potential for humorous exploitation:

[You said people weren't forced to buy houses]

Hmm. I wonder who Dave would blame if there is ever a health care bubble, and Obamacare is allowed to stand as is?

I have the feeling that Dave's head will fly off his body, like in that bad Mars move, trying to spin these divergent story arcs.

Yeah, that's me...and aren't you the creep who went on some racist rant about your school days a few years back? What's your point?

I wasn't arguing that DC didn't "score" (as you put it), just asking what he meant...I posted the Maher video before he explained...sorry, I am not as familiar with the mythology that you PPP'ers have. It's kind of like Magic cards or something...thanks for the explanation...DC is more than capable of fending for himself...

But somehow that idiot came to the same conclusion as you! :lol:

Edited by Buftex

Yeah, that's me...and aren't you the creep who went on some racist rant about your school days a few years back? What's your point?

I wasn't arguing that DC didn't "score" (as you put it), just asking what he meant...I posted the Maher video before he explained...sorry, I am not as familiar with the mythology that you PPP'ers have. It's kind of like Magic cards or something...thanks for the explanation...DC is more than capable of fending for himself...

But somehow that idiot came to the same conclusion as you! :lol:

Yes, we have mythology.

The first myth is: buftex is not a PPPer. In fact the mythical buftex beast spent plenty of its time here, long ago, before the days of Obamafail. There were lots of buftex roaming the open plains of PPP, copulating, and breeding stupid assertions like:

"of course Obama will close GITMO"

"Obama will be great because of his executive experience running the campaign"

But then, the skies grew dark, and the Obamafail began. Suddenly many of the buftex died out, or were seen running away with their asses on fire. You saw a buftex type something in a thread...then, in a vain attempt to halt the Obamafail, somebody from the Obamastration would proclaim something from Mt. Hubris...and you'd never see that buftex again.

Over and over, the buftex died off, such that there are very few buftex left on PPP. Until the days of Obamafail are over(or, the Republican nominee is announced) there will be no buftex for the PPP hunters to slay.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Yes, we have mythology.

The first myth is: buftex is not a PPPer. In fact the mythical buftex beast spend plenty of its time here, long ago, before the days of Obamafail. There were lots of buftex roaming the open plains of PPP, copulating, and breeding stupid assertions like:

"of course Obama will close GITMO"

"Obama will be great because of his executive experience running the campaign"

But then, the skies grew dark, and the Obamafail began. Suddenly many of the buftex died out, or were seen running away with their asses on fire. You saw a buftex type something in a thread...then somebody from the Obamastration would proclaim something from Mt. Hubrisand you'd never see that buftex again.

Over and over, the buftex died off, such that there are very few buftex left on PPP. Until the days of Obamafail are over(or, the Republican nominee is announced) there will be no buftex for the PPP hunters to slay.

OC's their leader...he has no obvious special power, other than gobbling up all of DC Tom's droppings...as their are so few buftex left for the big, tough, hooded PPP hunters, they must resort to stroking eachothers egos, and perpetuate the myth that they are the smartest men in the world...typing away at their keyboards, just looking for something to pounce on...keeping their skills sharp...they are a repugnant bunch...they will have their day...soon they will have their own candidate back in the White House, and blame the previous candidate for all of his follies...just as they accuse others...but until that day, they must tuck their flacid pricks back in their sweat pants, and dream...they will have their day...

Edited by Buftex

OC's their leader...he has no obvious special power, other than gobbling up all of DC Tom's droppings...

No, quite the opposite. OC's existence on the plains of PPP is to hunt buftexes. In fact, if he doesn't hunt buftexes then he loses his essence(interest) and drifts towards the annoying abyss(go back to debugging this new thing I am working on).