Informal Poll...Who receives a Christmas Bonus

Hardy Pyle

We received a free lunch and a $25 Wegmans gift card today.

160067[/snapback]

Yeah, we also get some sort of "gift".... each one of us gets something that fits that person. Last year, I got a small cooler, a Willis Bobble head, and a gift certificate to ABC liquor... priorities! :lol: This year, should be something less "college party" type, as i am in the differnt dept now, but its fun to see what they come up with.,

Depends.  Has been any where from 1-10% of salary in the past. 

Don't think so this year, but they may surprise us.

160108[/snapback]

Similar numbers here. This year looks more like a 5-7% range but the final numbers haven't yet hit the books. Hopefully......

Don't include your annual bonus, or profit sharing, etc.

I'm just talking Christmas bonus!

160137[/snapback]

That is. It is supposed to be individually based but here in political DC if someone gets one, everyone gets one. So they tend not to give them. Also to keep people in line they give a percent of salary, that way, noone knows what people really get.

As a gov't employee, I can only except gifts of 20 bucks or less... :angry::angry:

The answer is no. There are incentive bonuses at about mid-year though.

I did get a bottle of Southern Comfort that was left on the wall by a "snowbird" (yachts that stay here in the summer and head back to the Gulf for winter). Anyway, gotta clean up the garbage! :angry::o

:lol: